No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only just found this thread, but I considered this whole thing myself nearly a couple of yrs back when I first found shaolin ( despite 12 yrs of qigong before and if that doesn't say something about other information............. ) and then a little more seriously as I went through falun gong theorizing , practice and trying to understand it from their point of view .

What I came up with is that ejaculation and orgasms are okay . You can even maintain your iron skills ( normally requiring 40 days abstinence from sex to be safe) but the key is, IMO to at climax not associate it to a sexual thought.

For example, we all know that sex and ejaculation does things to your energies and your qi and again we've all heard about creative visualisation. It might even work if you do satori style sex ( and if not , it's just going to be that much better anyway .....) .

Even with masturbation. I think when you're with a partner or fantasizing about someone at climax , you take some of their energy into your dantien ( which remains for a period and has consequences in that interaction) and it comprimises your own purity of qi by the unpredictability of intimately carrying the awareness of the other person's true spritual evoloutionary level and the differences in that to your own ( and deny you do it if you like but we all know you're human and this our nature .........it's healthful) then the negative consequences of what that means to you in personal contrast ( and the distraction that causes you when you should be reaching enlightments paths unfettered with these things for the kind of buddha nature and qi and insights and clarity that as buddhists we're meant to persue from time to time (and if we're "good" often do ) , that partner contributing negative jazz you only grapple with quietly and to yourself that their presence with yours produces.
    If you could instead, direct your attention somewhere else, like a goal or an enlightenment, then I can almost guarantee you you'll be safe. Worked for me keeping my iron body strong anyway............... and as a bonus, you get clarity on how to get to your goals.
    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 03-22-2005, 02:24 AM.

Comment

So while climaxing, instead of calling out "Brad Pitt" or whatever the hell else women like these days, you scream, "Buddha!!!"?

Your lover must not have been pleased.

And as for enlightenment, isn't it the Hindu religion to have sex for some odd years straight, thus becoming a god?

That sounds like a fun religion...AT FIRST. Then you start skeeting blood and it all goes downhill from there. I'm sure Doc can provide some medical blood-skeeting expertice.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

How can I prevent these spontaneous emissions to the best possible?
        It's normal. Don't worry about it. How come I don't get questions like these? Dr. Lin has all the fun. And all the nonsense. Where does he get is medical information from....
        So while climaxing, instead of calling out "Brad Pitt" or whatever the hell else women like these days, you scream, "Buddha!!!"?
        Brad is such a loser. What do women see in him. Now, Buddha, there was an insightful intelligent and resourceful guy.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Brad has money. Buddha gave all his up.

Comment

you take some of their energy into your dantien ( which remains for a period and has consequences in that interaction) and it comprimises your own purity of qi by the unpredictability of intimately carrying the awareness of the other person's true spritual evoloutionary level and the differences in that to your own ( and deny you do it if you like but we all know you're human and this our nature .........it's healthful) then the negative consequences of what that means to you in personal contrast ( and the distraction that causes you when you should be reaching enlightments paths unfettered with these things for the kind of buddha nature and qi and insights and clarity that as buddhists we're meant to persue from time to time
            I went through falun gong theorizing , practice and trying to understand it from their point of view
            much.... too..... early.... for this.....

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
              Your lover must not have been pleased.

I'm pretty sure I can guarantee you that that has never been the issue .............so much as getting them to leave me alone for a minute ....... really, it's great . So now I'm making you scream your orgasmic pleasures to my worship ............ cool

Moving on though, I think you're missing the point. It's not even about buddha so much as letting go of interpersonal attatchment.

So what about $$$$????!!!! #$*&%*! Why do you men think we're not capable of making our own and need yours anyway???? Sometimes we just like you, mmmmkay

Lotus

Comment

Just joking about the money part. And I see your point now on attachment. You think that an orgasm will teach you this?

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can guarantee you that that has never been the issue ..
                  LOL, why is it, that ALL women, seem to think that they're the greatest lovers. Damn, LYF, you need to investigate this further. And, let us know. Details. We want details.

Oh, and by the way LYF, did you notice that your warning levels are diminishing? Don't disappoint us now. Keep up the tradition.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

Alright, I'm booking the flight to Aussieland now. But I think I might be easy to please.

Good cardio, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
                      It's normal. Don't worry about it.
                      I know it is. I guess it's supposed to come out sometimes. To breathe the fresh air or whatever.
                      But then can someone tell me just how professional boxers can prevent it a 100 days before the fight? Abstaining from intercourse is not enough if they can't control their bodies during sleep.

I never heard of a fight being postponed because one of the fighters had an accident the night before... there must be some trick to it.

Comment

asger... they don't. because getting laid, jacking off and having wet dreams have nothing to do with fighting. at all.

Comment

i jak op nine time, my leg get tired, shaky, my brain get good imagination workout too, right arm strong. i lub it.
                          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Abstinence won't do jack shit for you unless you channel the energy you're saving. Without an outlet, or inlet, a channel for all the sexual energy, your just repressing yourself. And repression leads to madness and deviation, that's why you're losing your cool allready, and that's why the catholic church has been doing some terrible nasty things.

Look at as if your jing was money. Either you can invest wisely, and live humbly to build up a massive portfolio and become rich enough to do whatever you want, or you can become an insane little hermit with a small pile of gold under your mattress who's afraid to come in contact with another person.

There are plenty of ways to make love that don't involve losing your jing. BL mentioned one of them. Her post mentioned some of the better arguments for marriage in tantric qigong practice. The more time time you and your wife spend cultivating and strengthening each other, the more you remove the possibility of "polluting" your energy with hers. Love will purify you both, and you'll go much further than you ever could on your own, this is what is meant by dual cultivation. This is why casual sex is frowned upon in the practice of qigong.

But then there were the less ethical daoist priests who would just seduce a young woman, take most of her qi in the act of intercourse, then give her a bunch of tonic herbs and send her back to town.

While that method does work, it can accrue some very dangerous karma if you maintain your health and longevity by feeding off of others.
                            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

what!? is there a thread on how to give/take sexual energy from a woman? i heard during action draw the womans energy into your tailbone? it works somewhat! my wife was happy
                              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Trust me, you don't want to steal people's jing. Sexual vampirism is not as cool as you think it is, there are very nasty complications. I'm just going to shut up about this before more people start asking me how to do it.
                                Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X