No announcement yet.

Shaolin Temple UK Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor day weekend and it rained- now I know why.

CURSES!
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

• Curses. You want to hear about curses?

Three weeks in Shaolin/Beijing. It rained every day.
      Four weeks in Thailand. Had two sunny days without rain.

The sun has peeked out. I'm going outside. Time to make some Vitamin D.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• well I would say you should have De Cheng disperse the clouds, but it's obvious to anyone who knows genuine Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung that he has low energy levels just from looking at him- so you're stuck.

it's too bad you have such shitty karma, otherwise you could be spending or taking out thousand dollar loans and no cloud would ever bother you...think about it....
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

• Good idea Arhat. I knew there was a reason why you became a god.

I'm fairly close to Malaysia. Shall I drop in for a visit? Am I worthy? Can anyone loan me a few grand?

I really want to learn how to control clouds. Maybe then I'll be able to get a tan.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• Can anyone loan me a few grand?
            Hey doc, as you are still in Thailand you could go out and „train“ for your new gigolo career now. Isn’t Thailand answering the purpose?
            Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

• It costs just as much money to "train" here in Thailand, as it would to train in Malaysia.

Question is, which is more important and useful, do I want to learn to manipulate the weather, or the female half of the species?

And why is this thread getting over three thousand views....

russbo.com

Comment

• Question is, which is more important and useful, do I want to learn to manipulate the weather, or the female half of the species?
                Female half of the species.. you won't have to worry about the former if you can do the latter.
                Of course, if some honey is telling you how much she loves to take a walk in the rain, I guess the former would come in handy.
                practice wu de

Comment

• LOL at the direction this thread has taken

dave
                  simple and natural is my method,
                  true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

• I hope Wodden Dummy is still alive.

Comment

• What the hell happened to Wooden Dummy? Was he assasinated or something? Ha ha.
                      a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

• Hey! Wooden Dummy! If yer actually still alive post a reply!
                        a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

• God knows.

He hasn't logged in in like a year. I sent him a PM way back and it still hasn't been recieved so I think he's pretty much gone. Pity.

Comment

• and just when it was starting to get good..

Comment

• OH OH.

Has Wooden Dummy been kidnapped?

Turned into a cloud with the use of evil qi? Forced to float around Malaysia?

russbo.com

Comment

• correction, now he's Reverend Wooden Dummy.

- zach

Comment

Working...
                                X