Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello!i am still interested in how much a year whould be to train here,but i will probably go to the wudanggongfu school for nine months,the wudanggongfu school looks more attention based.

Comment

This new place has hot showers, and a western toilet. It all appears to be very comfortable. You can heat your bedroom with a portable electric heater.

I never ask for "prices for a year", because I find that concept to be limited with respect to desirability. Few people ever stay a year, very few. Cheaper monthly prices can be negotiated; these prices most probably can be made better the longer that you stay.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Damn V.A. They're taking me on the scenic route of their appellate system. May not be able to go until spring '08 now.

Comment

Spring is a good time of year. It starts getting nice towards the end of March. Starts getting damn hot in June / July.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

When I click on the link to the site, a prompt asks for a username and password to access it. Is this available to me? I'm really interested in this school, since it seems legit, so if someone could pm me about how I can get in the site, would be appreciated.

Comment

The site changed. I'll have a link to it on the new site.

In the meantime, click here: http://russbo.com/component/option,c...er/Itemid,417/

russbo.com

Comment

im still interested in this school.how much would it be per month and how much would it cost for bout 6 months thx

Comment

I've listed the prices in the first post of that thread. Those are the "latest" prices as per a few months ago. I could probably get you a discount from those, but, I'll need to know when you're going (and make sure he'll be there). Feel free to contact me directly.

russbo.com

Comment

i just dont understand the front page prices.its kinda confusing.how much per month for us dollars thx.

Comment

These prices are from March 2006; they may be a little more at this time. Prices are in USD, per day, depending upon the duration that you stay. The longer you stay, the deeper the discount.

Live at school (includes housing, food, training)

<30 days 35 USD
                      <60 days 30 USD
                      >60 days 26 USD

Live at hotel (includes hotel, school food, training)

<30 days 50 USD
                      <60 days 45 USD
                      >60 days 40 USD

russbo.com

Comment

Updated contact information and address

East Part Da Yu Road (Bei Huan Road)
                        Deng Feng City He nan Province China.
                        Tel :0371 - 62891512 Fax: 0371-62852679

russbo.com

Comment

I got the prices for you fellow russboians as follows, as of this date.

For a period of two months: 26 USD per day, includes housing (school), training, food.

People, that's a lap dance and a bottle of water.

For a year, 6600 USD.

That's three hundred and thirty lap dances, bring your own water. About two full days if you come to Vegas to visit doc.

What a bargain.

russbo.com

Comment

What is the day to day schedule at shidecheng's school?

Comment

Good point. I never included that.

I've updated the first post in this thread.

You might also search the russbo site under Shi Xing Hong. I've described the typical day there, many years ago.

russbo.com

Comment

Thanks. I knew it was about four hours but wasn't sure the exact times. My names James, and I'm 20 years old from south Florida. I'm in Beijing now at a friends place but I'll be in Dengfeng sometime next week to train with Shi De Cheng for a while if anyone else is going to be there during february march or april.

Comment

Working...
                                X