• Show
Clear All

or

from this thread at kfm

may be able to help you compress that.
    practice wu de

Comment

Thanks shaolinstylee,

I managed to get a copy of Sonic Foundry Stream Anywhere off a mate (very quick and simple to use). The file has compressed down to 1.75MB in ASF format.

Jon
      "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

upload it to the FTP server on my server. You can send it uncompressed; I'll compress it into a .wmv file and put it on the site.

Email me for the ftp information.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

whoa, cool...

Comment

Nice, look forward to confirming or dismissing my thoughts on which we were speaking...

Thanks Doc and Prajna
            practice wu de

Comment

Doc,

I emailed the files to you zipped and in ASF format (Deyang-18 Lohan, Hengjun-Longfist?)
              "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

Got it. They're up. The gang thanks you. I thank you. National Geographic will probably not thank you....
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Thanks Doc,

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Jon
                  "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

I think I know witch Documentary you are talking about and if my memory isn't missleading me the form would be: "Tai Zu Chang Quan" (chang means long in english).
                    Im dont think it was Guo Lin that did the form, It might have been Heng Jun but i might be wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by fei_long
                      I think I know witch Documentary you are talking about and if my memory isn't missleading me the form would be: "Tai Zu Chang Quan" (chang means long in english).
                      Im dont think it was Guo Lin that did the form, It might have been Heng Jun but i might be wrong..
                      Thanks fei_long it is Shi Heng Jun. Is it a commonly practiced form?

Jon
                      "Bye Book!" - Ven. Damo

Comment

I have not seen this one before. I don't think it's commonly taught.

russbo.com

Comment

If it is Tai Tzu Chang Chuan.. I saw Shi De Shan demo it in Albuquerque.
                          practice wu de

Comment

long fist

its long as in not short, not the loong( fierce serpent) long. and the lifting the hands thing was lifting somebody up???? hope that hlps

Comment

Re: long fist

Originally posted by abcabc
                              its long as in not short, not the loong( fierce serpent) long. and the lifting the hands thing was lifting somebody up???? hope that hlps
                              If it's the part i am thinking about, it is also an arm bar--- you have a bunch of these in Cannon fist

Comment

Prajna:
                                The form you are referring to is called Shaolin Chang Chuan, and the "long" term does not refer to dragon but to long as in long fist=chang chuan. The master performing it is actually Shi Heng Jun, head of wushu guan I think.
                                There are a number of different VCD's of this performed by different monks/masters, which you can find on www.earthworks.com
                                And the part you see Shi Heng Jun perform in the documentary is about 2/3 of the form.
                                If I understand correctly it is one of the 10 empty hand forms that comprise the foundation of shaolin, i.e what you learn in 3 years. I think this one is normally learned during the second year.
                                Last edited by jopol; 08-29-2004, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X