No announcement yet.

fabulous monk abilities!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is it everyone i know loves WKK? why is it so many people attend his functions? and did he really win chi gong awards? how can there be chi gong awards too? did he perform or something?
    sorry but really dont know to much about this man. when i was in china other students brought up the name but thought he was an exile.

Comment

well, in the man's defense, he does have a pretty website.

Comment

thank you gentlemen for giving me specific examples of precisely what i am not looking for.

Whatever bro...

Did you even check that guy out? Have you seen some of the pictures of him in kung fu tai chi magazine? I think there is an article on him on their ezine also... you should see how much he's holding with his boys, I think he's prob. got a higher pain threshold with his boys than most of us combined with any of our other body parts.
        practice wu de

Comment

practice wu de

Comment

sorry reading through the thing u posted, did anyone else catch the chick with the footprint?

Comment

i cant understand why someone would do it but good for him. bit with the women i would have to do. maybe get my girl involved....

...actually maybe not.

Comment

haha shaolinstylee i wasn't actually talking about you. i have flash and popups disabled on my comp here at work, and i didn't feel like enabling them to see the site. but maybe sometime i'll get around to it.

- zach

Comment

yeah shaolin stylee he was talkin about me. what about someone who could make electricity through his finger/? he burned a piece of paper. he was ukranian, he also could make his heart beat drop low and pull a train with wire going thru his forearms and then when he removed the wire there was no blood. was on uk show about 5 yrs ago. paul mckenna series, he is a hypnotist but this show was about other people with bizarre skills.

Comment

The paper thing is a trick... chemical reaction once it gets to like 90 something degrees...
                    practice wu de

Comment

no but with the tv footage showed electricity coming from the finger,, i always thought it was real or he had some kind of high powered battery on him which would make the spark appear while palming metal of some sort.

Comment

Working...
                      X