Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should I stream fuboTV on my device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should I stream fuboTV on my device?

There are a few important things to think about when selecting a device to stream fubotv/connect . No matter how you stream, you will have access to the same channels, which include ABC, NBC, FX, and Disney. However, this does not mean that all devices are the same. Some gadgets are better for a "grab and go" lifestyle and cost more than others.

Some of the most well-liked fuboTV-compatible devices for common streaming are listed here.

Apple iOS and Android Apps

The fuboTV mobile apps are your best bet for value if you already have a smartphone. They can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store for Android and the Apple App Store for iPhone. With the possible exception of a fubo.tv/connect subscription, you already have everything you need for this streaming option.

To access fuboTV on Android devices, you must have Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. To use the iPhone app for fuboTV, you must have an iPhone 5s or later running at least iOS 11.

Google Chromecast

If you enjoy binge-watching Lifetime movies on your Smart TV at home on weekends but don't want to miss the big game when you travel for work in the middle of the week, a Google Chromecast dongle might be your best option. As long as you are able to connect to the local internet network, Chromecast can be plugged into the HDMI port of any television, even one in a hotel or at a friend's house.

There are a few ways to begin streaming once the Chromecast dongle is connected to a television. When casting titles, older models require a phone or tablet as the remote, whereas newer versions of Chromecast have a separate remote control that makes streaming easier.​
Working...
X