Help with the diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the diet

I don't know about you but i have trouble putting on wieght. always have. and now as i train harder and harder i've found it even more difficult. but i found a great resource. free as well!

basically you input what physical activity you undertook in the day and what you ate. prior to that, based on your goals, it's told you how many calories you must consume per day... it then gives you a figure of how many calories you have left to still eat to meet your goal. it also tell you how much protien/carbs/fats you ate vs how much you should.

I know, this sounds like the thing big haired ladies with pin heads do... for me it serves a real practical purpose. i don't want to waist away!

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

I hear fitday.com also has a good calculator. They're both free, so maybe you might want to compare the two.

If you're training intensely for several hours, you're burning a lot of calories, and by the end of the session, you're probably in a catabolic state, eating your own muscles for fuel. Try to get a protein or carb shake during extended training sessions.

Make sure you're getting the right nutrition as well as calories. You'd gain weight with a thousand Oreo's a day, but as you know, it wouldn't be ideal.

Also try to time your meals. After certain activities, your body will more readily process the proteins and carbohydrates.

After all this is said and done, eat, eat, eat. A lot of bodybuilding sites can help you gain weight. Use what info you need from them.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I don't know about you but i have trouble putting on wieght
      Umm.. yes, I have that problem too.. no really.. thats not a beer gut its my chi belly.. honest!

lol.. I wish I had that problem.

Handy site though.

Comment

fitday.com

i checked out fitday, seems like a more basic version of thedailyplate.com. Checkout the activities listed at thedailyplate! they must have about 5 different categories of martial arts. those dudes should be paying me all the hyping i'm doing here...

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
        Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Lmao, yeah really. Hahaha, maybe you can offer them ad space on your body in the form of a tattoo.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 모바일 온라인슬롯​​

Comment

Best Diet Tips to Burn Calories and Increase your Health
              1. Eat More Fiber
              2. Avoid added sugar in your meal
              3. Reduce Distractions
              4. Get Healthy by Walking
              5. Eat a Breakfast Rich in Protein.
              6. Avoid drinking calories.
              7. Drinking more water
              8. Set meaningful goals for yourself.
              9. Avoid Diet Pills
              10. Consume healthy foods