X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arhat, I just noticed.

You're not a russbo.com god anymore.

(Gonna have to fix that)
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

why shouldn't I be happy.

I can also make nipples dissappear. Perhaps you did not know that was a part of my power...so yes you should still be quaking.

For a second there Doc I thought I was going to have to raise the subject with Jesus, once Danny boy stopped the long talking, but glad to see you caught the glitch.

Too bad my stars can't be switched to little bird icons, that would be hilarious.
      "Arhat, I am your father..."
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Stars. Now where's your stars... I'll have to play with that. It's a bug.

And yes, I can switch them to little birdies. The things I can do with the software. But, then we'll all have little birdies. Not sure if some of the gang want's little birdies.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

when I first posted there was like a whole row of them!

felt like a star bellied sneetch.
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

maybe wkk is astrally projecting a black rectangle over them just to truck with me...
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I'm working on it man. The starst thing doesn't calculate the math correctly, and I don't want to get into rewriting this code. Gonna add another one.

Want to make sure that you have your stars man. Want blinking ones?

russbo.com

Comment

wow, this is getting crazy, stars, boxes, points power, posts, join date....

I just liked when I made it to god.
                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                X