Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi Xing Hong: so what is up with trying to standardize shaolin... (Ego)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, someone has gotten into the third person recently eh... lol
    practice wu de

Comment

when the hell did BLT's crazy ass get out of the dungeon? ive got about 6 g's of doc money that i have no idea how i accumulated, neither do i care where it goes, maybe it could go towards some more jail time for our little psycho ward girl here.
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

For a start Maestro , considering your little b*tch fight over ther with Mortal between the two of you making parellel d*cks of yourselves, I can assure you that a little girl I am not and if being buddhist makes me psycho, well just go ahead and send me to hell!!... someone down there's gotta need company .

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
          I can assure you that a little girl I am not and if being buddhist makes me psycho, well just go ahead and send me to hell!!... someone down there's gotta need company .

cheers
          Well, it could be arranged.

For a fee. Satan awaits.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Maestro, step into my office, we might have some business to discuss.
            practice wu de

Comment

My 6 g's are bitin at the bit to go to a good cause as well.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

well he's tried to take over a few other schools too...basically tried to cock block the vienna branch of our temple...plus, when he came for a visit on one of the tours, he refused to remove his shoes and walked around, looking at pictures, then muttered something and abruptly left.

SDY came on a feeling out visit a little while ago, with this whole gameplan, and SYM wasn't having it.
                "Arhat, I am your father..."
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I've spoken with SDY quite a few times about this issue, and, similar things. I really don't think that he's a hundred percent behind XH's gameplan to create an empire and take over the world as we presently know it.

Oh, and for those of you who really want to understand this issue, here's a definition you need to know, if you didn't already:

Empire: A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority.

OK, back to my story with SDY.

He is interested in trying to bring all the "out of China" individuals together, in some fashion, and had spoken with me at length about helping in this endeavor. I've also spoken with Shi De Ru in Alabama about this too. On a few occasions.

I basically told him it was a great idea, but that it probably wouldn't work. Too many "independent" thinkers out there.

And, as I'll probably disclose in one of my diatribes later, which I'm not sure I really want to get into, for many reasons, personally, I think these guys change when they get to America. Some more than others. And not necessarily for the better.

But that's another story.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

nah he wasn't really feeling it. it was more of a like, what do you think about this kind of thing. If you remember, just as he was leaving SYM asked me to call you up to see what if anything, you had heard about it all.

I really feel a certain way about Master De Yang, he's in a tough spot that is for sure, no doubt he was looking at this as a buffer.

I don't think the outside the temple monks are going to get together any time soon- which in a way just makes their position that much more exploitable by others.
                    "Arhat, I am your father..."
                    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Well look what's happened with the boys in Texas..... and the molitov cocktail battles they were doing in Taiwan or whereever that was..... crzy stuff when ppl disagree and try to impose views and ways to do........

I think that's the whole point and lol in anticipation of the imminent diatribal rant but I think 'that' is the whoole crux of the western integration. I did some fairly reasponable reading on Xing Hong and co a way back and on the particulars of the spilt and introduction and the "empirical take-over' ( if that's how you want to describe that rather than however else someone else might logicise it) was always on the cards...

Look at Lipeng's escape and estrangement ...... everyone has a different contribution to make in the regard and imo to sell it as one streamlined 'sell' in such an eclecticly structured freezone just wouldn't work.....

take Gene and his writing and prc meets western shmooze role making him appear to be selling out ......... neccessary evil and presents him unique challenges in his buddhism ...

others teach gongfu ... others like Xing Hao sell on certain internal prowesses ...... ...deCheng taking it to Europe .... DeYang holding it down ( tapering off Suxi) at home and abroard when gets an opp an a reason .....Others like yourself Doc, have a different role like establishing contacts and schools and giving opportunities for martial artististry interest to find root and with other ppl having muuuch muuch more to offer in forms and so on than myself making a school or permanent instructor gig slightly banal for me without the fund pool you have when I could spend my contribution better,.... I believe something diffrent again and so on and so on around the world ...........

WE are all moving twd exactly the same goal and sometimes it's hard to keep awareness of that and detatch from the need to understand how anyone else's personal path and operandi is consitent and relevant but If we can all just be who we are and contribute best we can based obn what we think we can acheive , then there's no problem.... sometuimes you just have to do your thing and let the rest take care of itself........

Just quickly ...back when I was a mommy ( ), I used to say that to Ally all the time that her actions and choices are her actions and choices and have "nothing' to do with how anyone else acts or chooses to behave......

what's with trying to dominate and call orders and suggestion on behalf of someone else functionally perfectly well on theier own anyway??? .... by all means present opportunities but chrissakes man...... do yourself a favour and instead of having your ego be guardian of soul direction and freewill oppessor and wanna be overlord imposing 'your' ways on other ppl .....just do your thing .... live and let live ......
                      As long as 'you' are doing your job to the best of your integrity .... what else can ask from a peaceful death tio be satisfied with??? Karma just doesn't work like that .... what are you trying to interfere with what they perceive "their" work to be ??? .......... ( rolleyes ) ... 'tend to' is a phrase my daughter used to dig ... as in your own business......

oh and when "I" cant find good with ppls actions.... I usually ( for my own sake not believing in my right to judge ) ...... tend to believe that I just need to let it go if until I get the further information I clearly need.......

can you find peace with 'that' you think ???

BtL
                      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 09-12-2005, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        I've spoken with SDY quite a few times about this issue, and, similar things. I really don't think that he's a hundred percent behind XH's gameplan to create an empire and take over the world as we presently know it.

Empire: A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority.

But that's another story.

Pls see last two paragraphs............

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                          My 6 g's are bitin at the bit to go to a good cause as well.
                          3k to me, and we're talking...

Going rate is 10k, but we might be able to work something out here people. If we can get 30k together, we could talk some serious long term stuff here.

Comment

Quite cool . .. I hadn't actually realised that that's where he was but
                            that part of the world is on my agenda anyway for sometime later so cheers. I'll do some homework and bear it in mind....

BtL

Comment

You people need to get this rolling...

Comment

Working...
                              X