No announcement yet.

cheating, lying mother f***ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay that should be no problem...you went all the way to HK to fight and learn how to fight, what's a 1 hr drive? And for Mortal, wasn't your commute to USAST longer than 1 hr? No sweat. Just get us the tape. Or DVD, if you can.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

i wouldnt say i went to hong kong to learn how to fight, i mean..thats just a little ridiculous, i know how to fight, before i did kung fu i did other stuff, ive never had a fight that i didnt end quickly, unharmed and easily..which is why i often look forward to fighting people better then me
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I live in Detroit I'd be more than happy to come out to NYC to watch you guys fight. If no fighting at least to come see some demonstrations of this infamous Grados wing chun and this hung kuen you two keep vomiting out of your mouth. Seriously, I'll be there let me know when and where...I used to go to USAST and I lived on Canal and Broadway....
        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

no...

i prefer lei yun fat's idea, tape it and send it to doc, or ill lay the smack down on both of your little candy asses.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
            i wouldnt say i went to hong kong to learn how to fight, i mean..thats just a little ridiculous, i know how to fight, before i did kung fu i did other stuff, ive never had a fight that i didnt end quickly, unharmed and easily..which is why i often look forward to fighting people better then me

That's cool, so let's start discussing when and where. We could schedule three fights so that there'd be no dispute over who the victor is. You know how it is, you fight once, then there always has to be a rematch and then another for good measure.

Comment

how bout this, im about to get hired on a cruise line on the west coast and when im on vacation i visit you(LEI YUN FAT) in california and i fight YOU and we record it. how bout that.

while im out there i can kick daodejings ass aswell lolo just jk big guy! I FEAR YOUR DRUNKEN STYLE DONT COME LOOKING FOR ME!!!!

seriously, atm i dont want to fight mortal for personal reasons, im sure he must be loving that, but he can laugh off whatever he pleases, i dont need to prove myself because well..ive already proven myself to individuals who posses skills higher then mortal or I will ever hope to achieve. SO THERE

Comment

LOL, you'll probably wipe the floor with me, but if you really wanna fight me, just don't do anything permanent. After you can treat me to a cruise buffet... If Splinter is in the area, we could all have a grand ol time and if DDJ was there, we could sit around passing the qi pipe.

Didn't you meet ddj before?

No matter how much you don't care to fight, mortal sounded like he'd still be chompin at the bit for a piece. Whatever yall wanna do to settle it, I still think pay-per-view would be the most exciting.

Comment

'seriously, atm i dont want to fight mortal for personal reasons, im sure he must be loving that, but he can laugh off whatever he pleases, i dont need to prove myself because well..ive already proven myself to individuals who posses skills higher then mortal or I will ever hope to achieve. SO THERE"

Personal reasons=Being put in the hospital by a top student who's master you insulted dozens of times for no reason.

How do you KNOW they are more skilled then me? You never met me and won't agree to. So if I were you I would just drop it.

One minute he doesn't want to fight the next minute he is still talking smack. Like a true poser.

I too almost got a job on a cruise line. Then I found out my room was next to the engine. Too hot for me.

Also you guys are instigating. I really don't think that is cool. I will say this I am down to meet anyone in who is up for it for friendly sparring.

Comment

mortal your a corn ball, and your annoying outbursts about skill and power in martial arts are pestering at best

you sound so ignorant why would i care that much really to come and see you, you think im not coming..yea whatever im sure youve made up all the fantasys in your mind, your hollow threats and your rap sheet mean nadda.

u think any real fighter would give a shit about your street fights? they are entertaining stories at best. my sifu has a million storys about street fights, they are literally endless, but i never really cared about when he supplexed some guy into the pavement or when he broke some guys ribs, i could careless. people on the street are for the most part shit, they dont train like people who love martial arts train, not everyone who trains martial arts are KING either, alot of em are bitch. but people like my first sifu and second sifu who just happen to get into fights usually come out on top. just like your "so called" sifu grados.

these things mean nothing, your history means shit, and i could careless, so basically im saying, you dont need to try and scare me anymore lolo, because its never worked, i really dont understand why u have this need to keep trying to intimidate me, im not psychologist i dunno what thats about

in the end, your just a sad lil pup anyway, i can tell as ive always known your just that guy who gets into a school and oh oh that school is boss, that style is the best, the sifu will own the world with this fists. im sure you were the same way with yan ming, yan ming is the best, fastest, craziest bla bla. sure maybe not when he snuffed you like the bitch u are, but i would bet for the first 4-5 years you were all but sucking his dick

Comment

I haven't said a word like a little kid with a big mouth you just go on and on. But NEVER put up. You better hope I never run into you. I will give no warning. I just start swinging.

As far as you coming to see me. I DARE YOU.

I will not be responding to you anymore.

Comment

"I haven't said a word like a little kid with a big mouth you just go on and on."

yea, whatever, when u first came back to this forum you talked endless shit about hung kuen, at first i got upset, then i ignored your ignorant ass bullshit for a good 2 months, then you started attacking my style and my teacher in what u claimed to be a "comical" manner.

you dont like the feedback then shut your big ****ing mouth you little miserable ****. you act like im the little kid, go take your medicine you freaking A D D nut case, calm your crazy ass down.

"You better hope I never run into you. I will give no warning. I just start swinging."

yea i bet you would start swinging like an idiot, shows how much those monks taught you, basically what i expect from a wushu practitioner, not to mention ive delt with your kind before, easy KO if u come at me like that, if not at the very least easy take down.

"As far as you coming to see me. I DARE YOU.

I will not be responding to you anymore"

like i told u before, i have more pressing matters( i e, personal matters idiot) then to spend worry about you. you dont need to dare anyone, when im good and ready ill take u up on your bullshit, put an end to this stupid bullshit internet talk. should be interesting since youll be the first shit talker to actually care to back it up against ME.

and good dont respond, give me the last word for once and show some sign of maturity, because i have very little. bitch

Comment

Christ, just PM eachother.

Where are all the other good threads?

Comment

I am seriously considering coming to NYC area to see you Mortal. I am very interested and I could use a vacation. I am just curious. I have no beef with you I just want at least one of us to have really seen what all this talking is about. Maybe if my knee feel better we could spar a little bit or just hang out and talk shit about hung kuen...j/k. I'd come out to the west coast and bs but money and time i dont have.
                            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

There's loads of the Russboians in the NY area, if you go you could probably visit all of em.

Comment

lei should meet dao to, hes pretty cool.

kinda herb my peeps on the west coast tell me about sounds like lei would get lifted real quick

Comment

Working...
                                X