Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi De Cheng: wuseng, su jia di tz, real, fake....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know Maestro, u have some the craaziest logic on this shit!!.. in fact when I read your posts, it's all but totally in my face that you're fairly full of it..

However ... no-one's perfect , but the point here is that firstly wtMF do you think know about training 'live full contact' ???!! oor what they train out the temple and who's therre doing it??!! in case you hadn't noticed MR. RUAmonk an if not then u gotta be crap, as far as moonks training gongfu at the temple, they 've been sparring out there for quite a while now... the new prc standardised generation that is.. Anyway, this is noot fuedal times Masetro in case you haven't noticed and compared to the boys who haave trained at the temple , aged and passed on what they know to ppl with and without robes ( like your Dechengs and so on ) and more without the smancy govt pacifying titles and status, ( like it also makes them bodhisattva and worthy of the wuseng shmable) .. I don't think u know dick about real life combat!!.. and I also don't think u know dick about monks and buddhism and probably gongfu period. Sorry Maestro but u speaketh extrapolative shit. :/ .....

Comment

"you speaketh extrapolative shit..... " what lovely script it is.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

ok blooming, your an idiot for one, you a girl so i dont expect a stupid **** like you to know shit about fighting, and if u think im so full of it come and see me and ill give u a free lesson
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

if you guys wanna fight...I'll consider buying the plane tickets to the determined location for whomever needs them....lol...both of you entertaint me

speaking of travel, maestro when are you going to NYC?
          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

i dont know, my pay is shit, the trip would cost me easily 200 just for a day in new york to go see yan mings students flail their arms and legs about in most likely a gay fashion

in other words..im undecided on when or whether or not i will go, atleast not anytime soon, if i had a beter job id go just for the hell of it but i dont have a good job
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

your pay is shit, lol...

you really need a lot of fertilizer to bloom don't ya.

on the vows, the initial ceremony is called the gui yi fo, fa, sen. Similar to taking refuge...but there is a confucian gong fu family overtone in the case of Shaolin temple- there are 5 stages of vows in the monastic journey- the final stage is called he shang, each is indicated by a series of vows, sometimes with walking and responsorial refrains arround the altar- final series coming to around 250 or so... as mentioned, the language of the texts is very old, and requires Buddhist training to comprehend some of the meanings of the characters, which is why it is usually very difficult to have them translated, even the generational poem stumped some UN translators we used until they tapped into some other resources. Most people when they try and talk about this have no contextual clue, the word indoctrinated and such. You hear some monks use "amitabha" that is used because it is short form of one of these vows, namo amitabha- other vows are sworn to shijiamunifo, damo, guanyin, the temple itself, etc. following the vows there could be a head shaving, with a call out and response- the hair to be thrown away.

everytime we get something translated it requires SYM and a few people to get the meanings right.
              "Arhat, I am your father..."
              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru
                if you guys wanna fight...I'll consider buying the plane tickets to the determined location for whomever needs them....lol...both of you entertaint me

speaking of travel, maestro when are you going to NYC?
                A free ticket to the US??... LOL ...... you're on... can u baack that ??...

Ps : anyone open for a school or dojo tour while I'm there??? ... lunch ? chat? tournie spot ?? drill n sweat bruise trade perhaps ??? ... damd straight I'll entertain ya tetsu n if u paying 4 my air ticket 2 then koodos .

Comment

Originally posted by arhat
                  your pay is shit, lol... .......... ( hmm m.... n would that mean he suks martial d*c aswell by any chance ?? :...??....)

Most people when they try and talk about this have no contextual clue, the word indoctrinated and such. You hear some monks use "amitabha" that is used because it is short form of one of these vows, namo amitabha- other vows are sworn to shijiamunifo, damo, guanyin, the temple itself, etc. following the vows there could be a head shaving, with a call out and response- the hair to be thrown away.

everytime we get something translated it requires SYM and a few people to get the meanings right.
                  and even theey disagree sometimes.. hence all the moli fan monks about.... :/...

a hear yathough .., n I don't know if's eever going to be worth d*ck of much, but that AHay is exaactly why I think the dissertation should be done. !!?? ...?! :/.. ..

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                    Ya know Maestro, u have some the craaziest logic on this shit!!.. in fact when I read your posts, it's all but totally in my face that you're fairly full of it..

What the **** are you talking about? which part of "i dont care how long you've been dancing for, if you dont show me you can fight then i dont have reason to think you can" dont you understand?

Maestro might be a cocky prick but im sorry his point is valid. I'd put money on half the people I know who dont even train in a martial art against some of these fluttering pansies and those backstreet boy wanna-be, suckers of satan's cock that train with them.

suck that scaly pecker!

Gotta love Bill Hicks.

Comment

Bill Hicks huh? Bet you he's studied Hun Yi extensively...

I have a question for you guys: what's a good barometer for determining who knows their stuff? Is it just whether or not they can fight? If so, how do you measure that (do you take them around to fight everyone you know)?

Also - it seems to me like you need to make a determination whether you are really interested in the "martial" or the "art". I have no problem with someone studying martial arts just to get strength, endurance, confidence, etc. with no real desire to be a figher - as long as they are honest about it.

To re-iterate what has been stated, I'm sure most people have run across friends who could probably beat the crap out of so-called "martial artists" even though they don't couch themselves in that term. At the same time, we've probably also run into people who claim to be super-ultimate-masters in X or Y style, but once you dig into their history they are fraudulent - BUT STILL GOOD FIGHTERS. So, "art", or "martial"?

For me personally, I've gotten to where I value attitude and honesty in your art about as much (if not more) than I value pure skill. Never met the guy, but from what I hear of Shi De Cheng he is approachable and humble, AND knows how to train/teach. That seems to be increasingly rare.

Hopefully not too off topic....

Comment

Word is he learned bak hok wooo just before the CIA nailed him with lung cancer.

/cheer beckhead

Comment

I've gotten to where I value attitude and honesty in your art about as much (if not more) than I value pure skill.
                          LOLOLOLOLO another pint sized wushu student going on like he noes something about marshal arts. U just are making excuses because UR a pussie and U dont know how to fight LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Zach, when did maestro hijack your account????

Comment

Working...
                            X