No announcement yet.

shi dechengs 9 section vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can be set up so that only your "friends" can view them. It's an option in the software, when you upload them.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

why not just upload videos to youtube and put youtube screens on the website alot easier and you dont have to worry about the server getting hacked and if your worried about video stealing you cant stop it there a numerous programs already that can download any streaming video

Comment

for me, if i were to share more, i think it be better on russbo as long as you can decide who can view them. then only the people you like can "steal" them. on youtube it's basically open to the public.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Give me a week or two. I have to install new, more secure software (with a lot more features) on the russbo.tv server. It's complicated stuff, and I'll need to spend time with it, time which I don't have right now. You can have your own section if you wish, and keep it isolated only for members who you designate.

Too much to do right now. And this dying Thinkpad doesn't help.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

lolo its funny according to u i dont know shit and i dont matter but you dont want me to see your videos? u afraid im gonna pick them apart out of spite?

thats the way girls think, i wouldnt do that. apparently saying you need work is to much for u to handle so i wouldnt want to kill you with anything in detail.

ill post some stuff on russbo tv after i get a camera, i go for orientation to target on saturday
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

no maestro, i would be glad to let you view them. though i'd like to keep them private to a certain degree, if you actually said something of value, it would be different. the thing is, you don't say anything. you just knock people, clown them, and add nothing of substance yourself.

first of all, you don't know what is being practiced. you don't know what the focus of the form is...and i can bet it's the first time you've ever even seen this form. to talk on it as if "you're the man" is ridiculous.

secondly, you are rude and ignorant. i don't like talking to you about gongfu because you talk as if you think you already know everything. you have the, "i'm right, everyone else is wrong mentality," so our conversations are shallow and noneducational. to say, "he needs work," was irrelevant.

i was trying to prove your point for you -- that there are acrobatics in traditional martial arts -- and it ended in you spewing a bunch of crap about one of my training brothers and teacher. i don't talk about other peoples' teachers. you, on the other hand, have no shame and say things that can only be said behind the safety of your keyboard. i'd never say things like that about people you care for and/or learn from, and it was that which i found offensive. i imagine you don't care.

then, to prove you know what you're talking about (instead of breaking it down and highlighting what's wrong for others, etc.), you simply post a link to a winglam site. this, apparently, was to suggest that what winglam does is proper northern stuff. but, what you don't know is, i have experience with his students and schools on the east coast.

i've seen some pretty good mantis come out of his people, and i would even take an opportunity to learn some sun taiji from winglam, but, he didn't train in northern for very long. not only do his people highly respect my teacher, i wouldn't categorize what they do as a valid representation of good northern gongfu. plus, we used to pick those guys apart in competitions. in like 2000 or 2001, in fact, i was ejected from a competition myself for "backfisting" a student of winglam, which caused his nose to gush with blood, when it really wasn't a backfist at all.

so yeah, call me a traditionalist, but i think a person should show they're worthy of the things they are let in on first. you haven't...
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I believe Maestro that you havent understood the goal of shaolin gong fu: it is not necessarly to be able to win a fight but to end the suffering of every sentient beings, animals, humans, ghosts.

You should read the story of Sun Wu Kong in Journey/Pilgrimage to the west and understand that despite he had the highest fighting skills, his master was a buddhist monk and he had to become a monk and go to india to become a buddha.

Om mani pedme hung

[ame="http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIJgHbStFA&feature=related"]YouTube - Jai Mata Di - Shakti de maa![/ame]

Comment

lolo, wing lams students on the east coast eh, well i can tell u he doesnt have many of those..but ok.

and he didnt train in northern long? how would u know that? where u think he learned his iron skills? u think that stuff is learned overnight?

"first of all, you don't know what is being practiced. you don't know what the focus of the form is...and i can bet it's the first time you've ever even seen this form. to talk on it as if "you're the man" is ridiculous."

oh dont i, and u came to this conclusion how? and he does need work, if u want me to pick his performance apart i will.

"you have the, "i'm right, everyone else is wrong mentality,"

no i dont.

id also be inclined to ask what "student" of wing lams you fought, because he just held a discipleship ceremony, and if you were unaware wing lam has had hundreds if not thousands of students.

u say youve seen some good mantis from him..he doesnt even teach mantis, what are you talking about? you have no idea what u talking about wing lam, u just talking

u talking about a student who could have learned from a video, not about wing lam.

wing lam himself may have respect for your school but a good martial artist has respect for all styles and schools..obviously im not like that lolo. but i dont have to be, im not in the public eye like him

probably never will be because id hate to call what you posted good.

Comment

i momentarily confused wahlum with winglam. but i didn't say he was shit or that i'd piss on him or something insanely idiotic and childish like that.

from his site:

Sifu Lam also studied Northern Shaolin under Master Yen Shang Wo for six years.
                    anyhow, you still haven't said anything of value. this has nothing to do with the thread.

why are you so hostile to everyone that doesn't agree with you? if it's not mortal, it's dogchow, and if not him, then me... or someone else. you just bark most people...and frankly i'm tired of listening to it.

"you have the, "i'm right, everyone else is wrong mentality,"
                    no i dont.
                    this is classic. lol...

look, i'm not interested in arguing with you. it's a waste of time and energy. you can say anything from behind your keyboard. it's the reactions that appear to turn you on the most. again, it wasn't you saying, "he needs work." it was what came after that...that i found offensive. if you said such things about deyang or decheng on this site, things would probably be different.

i posted a vid of a classmate of mine working out by himself. a little less than half of the form can be seen. it was cut so that the handspring and roll could be viewed, which helps to prove your point about acrobatics in traditional martial arts. if you want to contribute something of substance yourself, you're always welcome to do so.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

you guys really think master lam is very good?

Comment

why u asking me why this why that, why are u such a crackhead? first its wing lams northern shaolin is shit now its wah lum who sucks right?

what is your point about 6 years under yen shang wo? do you even realise how stupid you sound? do u even understand how much work goes into training in small golden bell? do u understand that while wing lam was training under yen that he learned small golden bell, iron palm AND northern shaolin and ontop of that he was learning hung kuen from chiu chi wai?

u probably really do think that lams performance was what howd u say

"i've seen some pretty good mantis come out of his people, and i would even take an opportunity to learn some sun taiji from winglam, but, he didn't train in northern for very long. not only do his people highly respect my teacher, i wouldn't categorize what they do as a valid representation of good northern gongfu. plus, we used to pick those guys apart in competitions. in like 2000 or 2001, in fact, i was ejected from a competition myself for "backfisting" a student of winglam, which caused his nose to gush with blood, when it really wasn't a backfist at all."

and whats all this shit about beating people up, as if that proves a point now because your the one doing the beating? so u beat up some students of WAH LUM, not wing lam..oh no, now its wah lum whos felt your wrath right...ok

and before it was oh "my teacher says some people never get past the fighting" and "oh he wont teach my former teacher cause he just wants fighting skills" but now your bragging about backfisting someone at a gay lil kung fu tourney?

u need to say off the crack, and stop repping shaolin cause u giving it a bad name. tell ur teacher the same, and to stop scamming

Comment

yea, "master lam" is good. i already know your oppinion, i also know people like chen xiao wang and leung ting dont drop into his kwoon to pay respect because hes "ok" either. but..i guess thats the world, none of the real guys get respect.

the monks are supreme lolo

Comment

still way off topic. there's nothing substantial being added or said. just you attacking people.

i never said anyone was "shit." those are your words. i said:

i didn't say he was shit or that i'd piss on him or something insanely idiotic and childish like that.
                            but no, i don't think he's a terribly good representation of northern gongfu.

Sigung Kwong Wing Lam was born in Canton and began his training in Chinese martial arts in Hong Kong at age eight. After about six months he lost interest and quit. A year later he began studying Southern Hung Gar from Master Chiu Chao and his son, Master Chiu Wei. In this style Sifu Lam discovered the fun of practicing Kung Fu.

Curious to know more about the arts, Sifu Lam also studied Northern Shaolin under Master Yen Shang Wo for six years. He spent his childhood mornings training with the Chius, and his evenings training with Yen Shang Wo.
                            he trained hungga first, which is evident in the way he moves, and then northern for six years when he was very young. that's a short period of time at a very young age. and now, you seem to think he's the pinnicle of northern gongfu. in my eyes, a martial prodigy, he isn't.

man, do you even know how stupid you sound? :-)

one thing you're actually right about, though, is that it was a "gay" tournament. lol.. i was always reluctant to participate in martial tournaments, but i participated in some when i was with my old teacher. maybe it was a spill over i couldn't shake because in highschool wrestling and college taikwando tournaments are always emphasized. that kind of "competitive spirit" is prevalent in mainstream america. but anyhow, winglam and wahlum have students at tournaments all the time. so, again, what's the point?

as for:

"oh he wont teach my former teacher cause he just wants fighting skills. "
                            i never said this, either. stop misquoting me. it wasn't the fighting skills he was after, per say, it was the POWER and EGO that influenced his decision.

now, can you dismount from your high horse and tell us what this has to do with anything? you're beginning to remind me of the "park taiji people" who bad mouth everyone else, while all along just sitting on the sides themselves doing nothing.

does attacking and putting others down, for some reason, make you feel better about yourself?
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Come on shaolin brothers, u might be breaking the precept on harsh speech with such divisive talks. Give each other a kiss zen u ll feel better.

Comment

i'm ready for a kiss if maestro is... lol.
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X