No announcement yet.

Number One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have misinterpreted my sarcasm and sense of humor. Yes there are strong truths in some things I said . And in other things I just say them to make a point. Which by the way you didn't get. I probably no more about buddhism and shaolin kung fu then most people but I don't feel obligated to confirm I know it to the world by posting on web forums every 2 seconds. I think some people with the high post counts need to train more and post less. Stop talking about the things we all want to be good at and just do it.

Comment

maybe you should stop answering this post so, you are loosing your time, and I am sure your time is very precious like I see. You say you know more than most of the members of this forum, why? yes why? you say you know more but you dont say anything of these things, every one on this forum know things, and you will escuse me (or not , I dont care) but I have other things to do than posting andwer to you, I dont know how old you are but if I have to guess I would say 10 or 11, you are childisj and pretencious, if you know so much, just open a school.
      martial way is mine, death one is yours
      call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I am going to open a spelling school just for you. I spelled better than you before I was born.

Comment

I hear so much anger and pain in mortal's tone. Oh well, that's his burden to bear. Back to the issue at hand, who is #1? But let's change it up...which of the masters is the best teacher?

Comment

Well, we haven't had a little flame war here on the forum in quite a while. Since, oh, we had some cloud dispersal and cancer cures.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

mortal, you really make me laught, I know I am reapeting myself but: you a childish, you are sarcastic, you are pretencious, you have a so horrible mentality, and for the spelling stuff, let me tell you that I never reread myself after posting a message and let me tell you that you will find really a lot of spelling of mistake in your post (it is the first thing I saw in your message,spelling mistake, and anyway the thing I do is not your bussiness, I dont say that I am the best me) so to continue you are someone I would like to meet in the night in a place like new york.
              This is the last message I post in this forum before the answer I will give for your answer, I have enough of this site, it was good before but people like mortal are destroying it, sorry doc you are doing good job but people waste it. A last sentence will be this one, russbo is not bad (or at least I dont think), but some members are making it worst than ****, again sorry doc.
              So I wait for the last answer to this thread, I ll answer it and then you will never see me again here.
              call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

sdfh.. Its OK... take it easy, breathe, and tell him English is not your first language.

...which of the masters is the best teacher?

In what regards?
                practice wu de

Comment

"I would like to meet in the night in a place like new york."

I look forward to it with great enthusiasm!

P.S. Learn how to speak english first so you understand what I'm saying when I'm kicking your arse.

Ami-t

Comment

mortal: who do you train with?

Comment

Now boys, settle down here. A little flaming is always fun, but this stuff should NEVER be taken seriously.

Never.

Let's get on with things.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

I have trained with Yanming(3 years), Hengxin(2 years) and Lipeng(6 months). I also currently train with Grados in Wing chun.

Comment

hi I m back, I wasn't planing to come back on this forum but I though of it and in conclusion: I will not quite russbo just because of people like mortal. And just a little note for mortal: you dont need to do again sarcasme, I will not read it nore answer it

Comment

LOL

Comment

I don't think you should be taking this stuff so seriously. I'm just busting your balls.

You should learn to have thicker skin mentally(iron mind chi gung).

Comment

mortal, whos training regiment do you like the most?

Any blaring differences?
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X