No announcement yet.

Master Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually there is a style of ninjutsu that is traced back to shoalin I have a book or two about but I''l have to go find the titles. Here is one of the authors "dojo" website. His book is standard but it is interesting none the less. A brief summary for those of you interested but not interested enough to research for yourself....according to legend in saito ninjutsu a man called the shorinji (japanese for shaolin temple) appeared to help a farming town from being destroyed by some lesser shogun.

I have studied a little (and when I say little I mean one class) of bujinkan and the techniques are very very similar to kung fu. Not karate at all! You can see some tiger and dragon applications within the bujinkan system.

Anyway there is evidence but I guess nothing concrete that I know of.

"What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
      "Yeah uh, maybe I shouldn't say this but, uh, you can...you can neutralize it if your tounge is in the wrong place. Yeah...also if your left toe is up and your right toe is down, it would neutralize it."

lol, i know what you're talking about, when i saw it i was like hell nah.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I understand that, but the way he said it was the real finisher. Not to mention this "deadly art" can be thwarted by a tounge.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

mmhmm.many a plan thwarted by a mischeivious tongue ..... If I can just take it back to a boring reality for a minute though then thing with the tounge as far as qigong goes, if nothing else, the important thing to remember here is that it adds another level of focus and conentration and awareness.
          Have any of you actually tried to do a form or full work load with your tongue planted on the roof of your mouth??....... as trite as it could sound, it's a discipline to maintain something like that .To do that during anything at all gives you a deeper of awareness of what your body's doing and how it's interacting to it's surroundings..... even for the folks like for eg Zachsan who're just never never gonna buy qi under any parameter or explanation, if all we can do is break it down step by step and 6yr old-ise the language to explain how it has efficiacy then I guess that's what we do.

It's a shame your skceptism keeps you guys from that experience .... qigong and the chance to chill quietly in it is a beeeautiful quiet pleasure ... sad you don't know it.
          cheers anyway

Blooming tianshi

Comment

AHHHHH

OH NO! She's back!
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

christ man!! . I was asked to come back here with no intention of doing so othrwise aaand I can still leave if you'd all like . In the meantime though, you think you can settle down a moment by any chance?? for crissakesakes you crazy drama queen !

:P cheers

BtL

Comment

Steve a "crazy drama queen".

LOL....
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

One thing I like about the forum, is your open-minded yet skeptical enough to about things. Hmm, maybe I should study magic.
                  http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

Some people's minds are so open that their brains fall out. Evidence above.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                      christ man!! . I was asked to come back here with no intention of doing so othrwise aaand I can still leave if you'd all like . In the meantime though, you think you can settle down a moment by any chance?? for crissakesakes you crazy drama queen !

:P cheers

BtL
                      And you are the one that has caused major drama on at least 4 other MA boards I know of and kicked off 2 of them.
                      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Why encourage her?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                          And you are the one that has caused major drama on at least 4 other MA boards I know of and kicked off 2 of them.
                          No Stevo, I'm the womann who's going to say what she thinks no matter how immaturity reacts to it. I'm gpoing t experience stuff, I'm goingto forem opinions and I'm sometimes going to share them.

I 'have 'been banned fro 2 forums. One personal and one because they 're the stiff /sheltered community just not quite ready for a reality as we know it. The 'maaaajor ' dramas I have no idea about , but if you want to keep on rantoing and cause one, I don't care..... love to but I don't need to be here and your wank off crap I don't need neither.
                          Been real cold and pissed off for a little bit now aand on my own....
                          I don't know wtf problem you wanna imagine you're having - bbuut I dont care.

cheers

Comment

mmhmm...

still don't care but 3 countries later reeeal busy and no time to even argue back ......

Thx anyway . I'd probably feel kinda strange if 'eeeveryone' started being civil

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Comment

not taking sides here....but seems like she's actually speaking. makes me want to hula-hula -- watch out now!
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

She is showing real improvement in the English department. "A" for effort!

Comment

Working...
                                X