No announcement yet.

WHAT WOMEN WANT IN MEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What this conversations truly lacks is a clear definition of our beloved women in various locations. Ok, I'll start...

Taiwanese women: completely wacky, mostly needy, all around strange, childish specimens.

Oh, ****, that definition might just work everywhere.

Sorry, girls! I'm so so bad... but girls like bad boys, right?
    g
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Onesp1ng- i have to disagree with you there, man. I have found Taiwanese to be ten times as serious as some other foreign people i ahve come in contact with. My ex, for one, was serious to the point that it was scary. But then, she was 30...

but to be honest, even when i compare age-wise. I am here at a University with a HUGE overseas student population. its actually pretty interesting. I've found mainland Chinese tho to be the top dogs as far as seriousness. To the point sometimes that it seems more like arrogant stuck-uppedness.

anyway, just my perspective.

Comment

Ok, I was only trying to make a little joke, but if you want to get right down to it, your right.

Of course you have exceptions to the rule, but, generally there are two kinds of Taiwanese women. Some are traditional, which means they are SUPER serious, often times strict, dedicated workers. Then you have many that never left home. They are taken care of by their parents for 30 years, or longer, because of the basic custom here whereby parent's are willing to take care of their daughters till marriage. In the event that their daughters don't get married, they're welcome to stay in their families' home (though may also suffer a big lose of face via the family and society for not being able to accomplish two of three lifelong goals: graduate, get married, have kids).

Yup, you're right again. Seems I shouldn't make jokes with you on the board... Who's the serious one now, hmmm?
        g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

*slaps forehead in guilt...*

Heh...sorry about that. i actually am reading how the thread went before i butted in and i seem totally untactful. apologies.

Comment

Well, I think if a woman wants to manipulate me she should buy the Sims. I don't mind being kind once and awhile, but woman don't really appreciate it too soon. What I don't understand is why women aren't lining up to be the Mrs. Doc. Here you got a guy with seems like a heart of gold, the financial means to support a lady, and alot of maturity. WHAT's WRONG WITH THESE WOMAN? True he's got some ruff edges, but so does any guy.

I think we a society throw around love to easily. I think someone is loved when you know there faults, and love them anyway. I don't see it as a getting something from it.
            "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Hence the Thai hottie, greenknight.

Comment

lol Green, funny post even if you were serious...

sorry doc, I just think thats funny. Not that I've met you in person yet either though.
                practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by Greenknight2
                  Well, I think if a woman wants to manipulate me she should buy the Sims. I don't mind being kind once and awhile, but woman don't really appreciate it too soon. What I don't understand is why women aren't lining up to be the Mrs. Doc. Here you got a guy with seems like a heart of gold, the financial means to support a lady, and alot of maturity.
                  Who's got a lot of maturity?
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

Well, I tell you I don't do parties, I am the party. Period... End of discussion and yes I was serious. You really hurt my macho heman rambo self image. By the way, don't call me mature, I'm 22 and your scarring me.
                    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Here's an interesting idea. A Date with Doc. You can have auditions, and the winner gets a date with you plus some free martial arts training. This could be a reality dating show thing, you could keep us all posted on how it goes, and if any of the young ladies get lucky.

Comment

What young ladies? Where? Just kidding. One must strive to be pure.

Amitofuo
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I have to absolutely, unequivocally support the "Dating Doc" thing. We can have odds to boot!

Maybe a round of ten girls...that we, "the russbo iron fist around the world cult" choose? But isn't that old man, AKA Doc, settling down soon or something?

Really a shame... truly, truly sorry..

g
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I think Doc probably conducted one too many interviews at church (I know I have).

This reminds me of a Seinfeld joke, he said the first date was a job interview that lasted all night, and the only interview that you'd be in that you might end up naked.
                            practice wu de

Comment

But isn't that old man, AKA Doc, settling down soon or something?

I know he's got a Thai Honey, but hey this could be a good plan B.

Comment

LOL @the "date a Doc " show , and lol er at it being supported by the russbo cult
                                ................... very endearing :P

There's worse men around out there folks and I think he's likely not doing so bad all by himself............ single could just mean fussy you know, and if I'm wrong, please take no more than 8 points because I haven't been in the green for months :P ................... btw : how many of yourselves did you say were single anyway????????

very cute.........

oh .and if my own relationship doesn't pan out and it goes ahead......... kidding........... :P :P
                                Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 12-18-2004, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X