WHAT WOMEN WANT IN MEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onesp1ng
    What this conversations truly lacks is a clear definition of our beloved women in various locations. Ok, I'll start...

Taiwanese women: completely wacky, mostly needy, all around strange, childish specimens.

Oh, ****, that definition might just work everywhere.

Sorry, girls! I'm so so bad... but girls like bad boys, right?
    g
    aaahhhh..........NO.......

It's very cute that you think you're bad but really babe, bad as in the bad women find attractive and the bad that stays attractive , is more often than not the god that is soo dammed good it's bad all by itself .......... no bs neccessary.......... just some hard core hard assed honesty of character will do nicely thx :P

As for your take on the taiwanese girl ( or rather the one works for girls everywhere), it's kinda funny you know.that's exactly the way we see most of you .......... the only difference is we get thoroughly amused before we get annoyed and break up with you.

mars and venus ha ..............crazy men :P

Blooming Lotus

Comment

"aaahhhh..........NO......."

Hunny, ummm.....YES.

"It's very cute that you think you're bad but really babe, bad as in the bad women find attractive and the bad that stays attractive , is more often than not the god that is soo dammed good it's bad all by itself .......... no bs neccessary.......... just some hard core hard assed honesty of character will do nicely thx :P "

Sweaty, ummm, can you be more clear? (sudden migrane alert!)

"As for your take on the taiwanese girl ( or rather the one works for girls everywhere), it's kinda funny you know.that's exactly the way we see most of you .......... the only difference is we get thoroughly amused before we get annoyed and break up with you. "

Toots, ummm, of course! It's about time I agree with you..

g
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
        "aaahhhh..........NO......."

Hunny, ummm.....YES.

"It's very cute that you think you're bad but really babe, bad as in the bad women find attractive and the bad that stays attractive , is more often than not the god that is soo dammed good it's bad all by itself .......... no bs neccessary.......... just some hard core hard assed honesty of character will do nicely thx :P "

Sweaty, ummm, can you be more clear? (sudden migrane alert!)

"As for your take on the taiwanese girl ( or rather the one works for girls everywhere), it's kinda funny you know.that's exactly the way we see most of you .......... the only difference is we get thoroughly amused before we get annoyed and break up with you. "

Toots, ummm, of course! It's about time I agree with you..

g
        rolleyes @ being called toots . and lol @ being called sweaty. Had you been drinking by any chance???

and yah it's about time you agreed

What do you mean be more clear though??? Okay, well lets start with you. You tell me why exactly you think you're so bad and I'll tell you why exactly the act is old . Speaking of migraines............. you see why it doesn't stay attractive!?! :P Go ahead if you must.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Never fails to amaze me how no matter what is said and done, every time i hear an arguement like this its the same thing just said differently:

girl, "Oh he's such a testosteronic jock who dosent understand women, what a typical man"

boy, "Oh, she thinks i dont know something i think i know that she dosent know, what a typical girl"

BATTLE OF THE SEXES

I'd love to place some kind of bet on where this is going. It would be a nice way to invest or spend my docdollars.

Besides, i'd like to maybe squeeze an ounce of coherent posting out of BL if that's possible.
          Last edited by dogchow108; 12-19-2004, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I mentioned the bet before. I think it's time. Where's are beloved bookies when you need them...

Let me know what the conditions are, and I'll put it on the board.

(busy getting the Colliseum to spew out docdollars now; Steve wants to make money)
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Give me something to work with here.. I need to come up with a few different options... I'll work with a few people to come up with odds too.
              practice wu de

Comment

Ok, first, for the sake of common courtesy...."I roll eyes @ being called babes."

Secondly, even mentioning the fact that I'm bad and your all over me. Nothing was said about my history of being in and out of jail, the way I drive reeeal fast, the girls I play, my fighting prowess, etc. I simply implied, "I'm bad."

So, it's very clear that -- without a trace of doubt -- you've proved my point. Girls like those bad boys. I mean, look what's happened. Your drawn to me like flies to dung.

I think it's best if we just go ahead and find some time for drinks? I mean, really, there's no reason to continue this charade, is there? Let me pencil you in on a Tuesday afternoon or something. Surely it'll be a mutually beneficial relationship for both of us.

Calm down, pumpkin!

g
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I'm gonna have a lot of money to bet on this one... Put lots of thought into it now.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Odds of Lotus Blossum and onespring? Do you want it in an spreadsheet format? I would say it depends on various factors but just guessing. I'd give him 9/10 odds. I would have suggested she buy me the drink though.

[PHP]
                    girl, "Oh he's such a testosteronic jock who dosent understand women, what a typical man"

boy, "Oh, she thinks i dont know something i think i know that she dosent know, what a typical girl"
                    [/PHP]

It's more like, I know everything (girl), boy knows nothing. Trust me (famous last words)
                    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

I would give BL far better odds than that. She's more than worthy opponent.

russbo.com

Comment

Well, if we were to be talking about sparring I think it would be a different matter, probably 9/10 odds in the other way. If were talking about whether Lotus Blossum might go out with him, well.. you asked for the odds. Of course she is a worthy opponent but I get the impression this guy's a charmer.
                        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Impressions?

I get the impression Onesp1ng is charming a guy and dosent even realize it.

Comment

I'm getting the idea that some of you guys are clueless, but thats neither here nor there.
                            practice wu de

Comment

Me, clueless? about girls or just BL?

Either way, you'd be right tho...

Girls because i've just failed miserably to understand them, and BL because she has yet to author one bloody ounce of sense.

Comment

lol, she tends to do that. It is sort of status quo. I had her on my ignore list at kfm after a little while, so I don't know how her posts were around the time she got banned, but before that, wow, no idea what she was talking about most of the time. Most of the time I do remember people calling her on it and her saying she didn't have time or such.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X