X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Baldness"?

You guys are killing me.

roflmao
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

doc:- general question asking seeker but nothing to see..........so let's move along

glad to have your qualifications and dharma to fall back on ..............

Tobes:- couldn't be happier to see anyone besides the asp himself!! How you doing babes??? Good to see ya

to all else - I'm, here til i'm bnanned and we're just going to let the conversations roll on!!

amitopho to new friends and hey ya , still alive to all my kfm fallouts! :P

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Well, in all the years that this site has been in existance, with all the thousands that have signed onto one or the other forum, only one person has ever been banned. And, it was temporarily.

Being the second one would not be the greatest honor an individual could achieve, lol.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Well doc, the thing was more with the flooding and the overload, but your bro banned her because she asked for it.......literally.
          practice wu de

Comment

actually, the real reason I was banned was a personal thing between me and the mod meets compaints about the quality of my grammar, parenting and information and just generally personally trashy and immature comments against myself that he never had time to deal with....... and thk god for the doctor , because now maybe we'll even get to the bottom of some of it.

cheers troopers

Toby :- wanna do it again ( the health hash out ) with an expert in the house??"?

blooming lotus

Comment

can't blame a guy for an inferiority complex, so let the real discussions proceed!!

Ps: excuse me greatly for being educated and interested.

BL

Comment

please tell us about Yong Xin, lol...

just kidding...
                "Arhat, I am your father..."
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Well, let's not flood the forums too much, I have to rebuild the server when I get back. Believe it or not, we're running out of space again. (And we have a LOT of videos to publish here). Got to add more drive space, upgrade the forum, upgrade the server software, etc, etc. Lots to do...

And arhat's back. Where you been man?

russbo.com

Comment

Wow Doc! Looks like the guys at the KFM forum just shoveled a pile of stinky off their front lawn onto yours. Check out the thread titled "blooming loonie" on KFM's "Shaolin Kung Fu" forum, that explains alot. I've seen some of her other posts too and she's not just in China...she's on another planet!!

Comment

even gods need to rest sometimes...I was developing a new pomade for hair horns...
                      "Arhat, I am your father..."
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Blooming Lotus Profile is gone?
                        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Yes, it appears to be so. I could not find it in the admin section. Not sure why she left, she was welcome here.

Can't wait to see the new "do" arhat...

russbo.com

Comment

Maybe a cyber-ninja whacked her! It's for the best. I doubt you'd want that level of idiocy on your forum.

Comment

dammed cyber ninjas.just as well as I majored in ninjettsu myself !!

Look, I just want some support in my ch'an buddhist practice and some advice on mpoving my health and goungfu. Being that doc has welcomes me here and invited me to stay, unless you are really that fearful of me, let me have my say and deal with my presence!!!

Idiocy .................. lets find out who that belongs to shall we boys???

Comment

And so it begins. Too bad, this was a good forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X