No announcement yet.

freshly banned from kfm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, I could make up some poor assed excuse about my typing errors here, but fact is , in my current situation and recent kfm banning come lack of support / constitution, I drink too much!! No attempt to hide it, but this is how it's playing out for me right now........ noted........bad typing, grammar and all! ( will rectify the moment I know I'll live long enough for it to matter)

If this is the crux of your argument against me or if you have some qualifications to argue health with me on, as I plan to do with Doc in the not too distant future ( but without the namecalling kfm slangoff) ..please post on like your commentsa hold water with anyone but over testosteroned little boys looking for a docile fml to conquer or peer to impress.......... In this regard, BL is not your chick!! To play nor argue with......

cheers and happy fuing

Lotus

Comment

Did I say that?? Or, god forbid, is there another doc...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

BL, if you do indeed drink too much, you will certainly fit in here.

now say something about alternative medicine so i can disagree with you.

Comment

BL, you're thoroughly insane. You'll fit in fine. Now if you'll excuse me I must go back to class and play with needles.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Insane is fine. We all are to one degree or another. But being stupid and then acting like you're condescending to share your vast "wisdom" with all the poor, stupid peasants on the rest of the forum is just wasting bandwidth. Apparently that's one of the reasons they don't want her on KFM anymore.

Comment

Doc, I really don't know what you're reffering to.

Perdurabo,
              Don't even try to pretend you know what really happened or didn't behind the scenes at kfm between Gene and myself ,nor him and other members in relation to my alternative girly commitment and openess, because you know nothing of the sort. Nor are you obviously buddhist and so don't understand us on that level either.

AS for being condescending, pls see new thread.

Comment

How do you know Eyebrows? Maybe Perdurabo is cerebus or Buddy. Who knows? Maybe he's Gene .

Comment

Who knows, maybe he's just shaking his head and smiling because that last post of BL's sums up his point rather nicely!

Comment

LOL! That's a nice sig line you have there Lotus! And your profile is pretty interesting too.

Comment

She changed her sig line. And I think Toby is Gene....

LOL

(anybody notice how many views this thread is getting???)
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

admit it doc, this forum is finally just a sideshow for the KFM crowd. either they get bored and leave or we see the decline of the net russbo IQ.

just kidding... don't hurt me KFM crowd.....

Comment

I don't know. I read russb.com because people are usually very respectful of every persons' points. I read a lot of the stuff on that web site, but it never seemed to have any consistancy -- as if a bunch of whacky martial arts 'experts" got together for the sole enjoyment of throwing crap around.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                            ... I think Toby is Gene ...
                            Bwahaha! Nice one doc! Nope, I'm not Gene. Even Eyebrows will vouch for that. I do know more about her than most people though.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                              She changed her sig line.
                              *Raises eyebrows slightly* Really? Occasionally she surprises even me. Nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humour Eyebrows.

Comment

Actually,Tobes that was involuntary! I don't think even you would condone what 's happening.

to the cyber ninja jerk off who's trying to cut me off from the world, A. you should be arrrested and B. you are one weird and depraved mofo!!! And being you won't front me for sparring / faceoff, are a weak ass freak to boot!!

roll on and accept whatever my viruses my fans send you.

Good luck with your firewalling!!

Ps: If Toby really were Gene, I'd wash my mouth out with soap for 3 hrs!!
                                Last edited by lotus blooming; 10-13-2004, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X