freshly banned from kfm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blooming lotus
    Tobes:- couldn't be happier to see anyone besides the asp himself!!
    Do you mean me? There should be a smilie flipping the bird.

Doc, this is a little forward I know, telling you what to do in my first post, but seriously - can this mad bitch before she ruins your forum too!

Comment

The people at russbo never said anything negative about her that I can see. Doc said she's welcomed. She's defending herself -- in a not so elegant way -- because she's being tormented. What's that golden rule? Forgive and forget...? Or, rather, is it to say screw off and now lets do our best to embarrass the people we don't like?

disciple #476
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
        Or, rather, is it to say screw off and now lets do our best to embarrass the people we don't like?
        yup, that's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent
          Do you mean me? There should be a smilie flipping the bird.

Doc, this is a little forward I know, telling you what to do in my first post, but seriously - can this mad bitch before she ruins your forum too!
          and you all see my point......... cyber ninja attempt number : 4 , and I'm still posting...

Yah, maybe I meant you , Serps............
          and where would a girl be without 2 men like this in her life??!!

A girl minds her own business and boy fans follow you around the net anyway!!!

Look, body training, gongfu, shaolin/ ch'an buddhism and all things health and fitness as part of my everyday is a part of my everyday life that I have grown extremely accustomed to over time, and and part of a lifestyle that I could never regret. I like that about my life!!
          For sometime, particularly on these and other boards, there's not even need for me to seek attention anymore, because, like it not, regardless of what I do or don't say, do or don't do, I'm getting it anyway!

Why ( besides that they just like me less than they do Doc) I have no idea ( and wait for them to post their gripe lists) , I have no idea why some ppl want to keep me from learning and practicing my ch'an, and finding peace, accept they need some O what I'm gifting??? !! and that it might make them less competitive?? )

All I can do about this, is to take my peace in my practice of each of the above aspects, and keep walking my path as deliberatetly as possible.

I'm sorry if my dexterity offends you but from here, you can have all of the cool points going, and I'll just take whatever ever I can glean from the dreggs!

amitopho boys and girls

BL
          Last edited by Bloominglotus01; 10-14-2004, 04:05 AM.

Comment

The PM function is far more useful for intraforum personal attacks. The rest of us really don't need to see these things.

Unless, of course, it gets really "entertaining...."

LOL
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Doc,

Pls see your pms / email accounts

BL

Comment

I have. And I'm not sure what's going. Forum hacking has never happened here, the server is secure, and I personally have not the time nor the inclination for these types of games.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

no time for games...?

not when there's mass to celebrate and iron head training!

speaking of games, Halo II baby...Halo II...
                  "Arhat, I am your father..."
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Nah.

Doom III. Half Life II. Swat IV. Now those are games.

And, speaking of games, I'm getting emails now from "Bloomin Loonie" imitators....

LOL.

russbo.com

Comment

lol...sounds like Zork on a Commodore 64...
                      "Arhat, I am your father..."
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        And, speaking of games, I'm getting emails now from "Bloomin Loonie" imitators....

LOL.
                        Poor doc! It took a long time for things to get the way they are on kfm. Looks like it won't take that long on russbo.

Comment

once again we digress courtesy of your Tobys and Serpents to absolute **** talk unrelated in any capacity to anything ma/ health / fitness nor shaolin. I'll pay that last comment , because you are right. You and Serpent, ( but him more than your self) have worked extremely hard for over a year to cause the situation the above type of posting potentially does. You are far from anything professional and Serpent is ( if you see muscle basics thread at www.kungfumagazine.com) and each of Serpents posts there after, more infatuated with myself than proabably Gene was in his inability to stick to topic nor let me move on to a world where they are the meaningless parts of my life they deserve to be.

I 'm sure I'll be cracked or linched any moment on this account, but I said what I came to.

cheers ma ers

Comment

Like I said:
                            Originally posted by Toby
                            Poor doc!

Comment

agreed. feeling it on his behalf it myself.
                              Last edited by lotusreturns; 10-15-2004, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Great, now I have to put 3 handles on my ignore list.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X