No announcement yet.

Abbocy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new news on how things are going there? Seems some things good, some things are bad.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

doc I know you are not done with this thread.

what were the circumstances of some of the lockups?
      "Arhat, I am your father..."
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

So I am just wondering if anyone knows the background story to how Yong Xin was elected to the abbocy of Shaolin.
        Well, that seems to have been your question in the first post of this thread. I kind of forgot where we were headed with this.

If this is what you want to pursue, well, damn Arhat, haven't I had enough trouble lately.... I mean, the site getting hacked and destroyed, twice in the past month?

Regardless of what is said about Yongxin, or anyone else for that matter, remember one thing that is very typical about Chinese history, more so than any other country's history in my opinion.

It gets rewritten. And, rewritten quite extensively. If you read Chairman Mao's different historical evaluations, you'll understand how "smoke and mirrors" actually means "lies and deceptions".

This is also easily seen in some of the recently arrived monk's "stories"....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

and here I thought "trouble" was your middle name, lol...

hey if people are going to attack the site may as well give them cause, heh heh heh...
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Well, I actually wrote quite extensively about our boy's ascension, and the political nonsense that was behind it, many years ago, before he achieved "supe duper" status. It most certainly was not a child's fairy tale.

Not sure where it is though.

And you don't think there's enough cause to attack the site? Man, where have you been.....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I been composing love sonnets for pocahontas, lol...where else should I be!
              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Originally posted by arhat
                lol...where else should I be!

In jammyland running around with machetes and rude bwoys?????

Comment

Working...
                X