Saddam has been Captured!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Santa Bush...

Sorry, Been on a Political Cartoon Kick... hope you like them..
    Here's another...
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Found this gem on another forum I lurk on. Just had to share it...

I think the Democrats should draft Saddam for the 2004 Presidential ballot. Hell, the guy has tons of experience as a Democatic leader, ie; funding the arts (statues and paintings), political correctness, ensuring everyone votes, separation of church and state, government contol of business, increasing taxation to fund government programs, abortion rights (even retro-active abortions), redistribution of wealth.... the guy is PERFECT!!!

Sean Penn, The Dixie Chicks, Madonna, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, George Clooney, Al Franken, Howard Dean, etc.... have already shown their support.

Squid Molester

Priceless...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

you know....how come back to that?

Comment

Another cartoon....

Raise Your Hands...
          Attached Files
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

and another..

Move ...
            Attached Files

Comment

Next...

This has to be coming soon...
              Attached Files

Comment

and another..

On Your Knees.....
                Attached Files

Comment

refreshing to see someone who isn't using every current event to bash the US. thank you for the cartoons they are funny.
                  "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

more saddam

Survivor Iraq?
                    Attached Files

Comment

more stuff on Iraq too

Slogans too.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Give Saddam a TV show?

Saddam's new gig?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Saddam looks like Elvis?

Now what will all the look-alikes do?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hide with Elvis...

Why they can't find Osama.....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hide with Osama...

Osama will be next..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Iraq after Saddam...

Guess this is the change of Iraq..
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Steve; 12-27-2003, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X