X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Osama? More like it...

We know where he is now...
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Sing Baby Sing...

It's all over...
      Attached Files
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Now he's talking...

Is this the answer we are getting from him now?
        Attached Files

Comment

He answers about the past..

What was he really doing?
          Attached Files

Comment

On their way to hell..

Both are going there.
            Attached Files

Comment

When he get there..

The Sons are waiting for him to get there...
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X