Thoughts on war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogchow108..

One of the underlying things in that they do it blindly, is the fact that they don't think they are doing so blindly... they get there information, and use that to pass there judgement, but they don't question it very well I guess..
    practice wu de

Comment

• Sad. The French, the Spanish, all missing the bigger picture. If this radicalism is not controlled at this early stage, it will get to be far too dangerous at a later stage.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by shaolinstylee
        dogchow108..

One of the underlying things in that they do it blindly, is the fact that they don't think they are doing so blindly... they get there information, and use that to pass there judgement, but they don't question it very well I guess..
        well yea, and thats kind of what i get at a lot of times when i talk to people about this- they have good intentions, but what ends up happening is that the "ill listen to both sides" drill ends up being a trap. for example, i cant believe that i have to argue with people trying to tell me that military action from the IDF is comparable with suicide bombers. there's simply nothing to compare here as far as human rights is concerned- EVEN with the wall involved.

about questioning, i think the funniest thing with that is the "underdog that knows what the others dont" tag that the, i guess, pro-ignore-terrorism side has. this has really proven to be a useful tool for that side because that way they can pretty much just come and tell you that black is white and that you're stupid for not believing them. most of the time i just leave it alone after enough attempts at logic have failed.

Comment

• by the way in case anyone hasn't heard- israel killed a man, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, who was the founder and leader of Hamas. this guy got hit by 3 rockets from a helicopter at about 5:30 am coming home from a mosque, leaving him tattered and in peices- pretty much dead like the hundreds he has had killed, and thousands he has had wounded due to failed murder attempts. nice shot.

Comment

• Apparently, they only found his head and legs.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• i saw some pictures of it....pretty nasty. actually, heres a funny response from the media (kind of shows how naiive the media can be) following the assasination.

from fox news:

Rage Against Israel Spreads Across Mideast

kind of funny considering anti-israel sentiment simply has had nowhere else to spread in the middle east for a long time.

*as a side note* shaolinstylee, did you like that article i sent you?

Comment

• From Debka:

Abdulaziz Rantissi, 57, head of Hamas radical wing, is named successor to Ahmed Yassin, will defer to superior authority of Damascus-based Khaled Mashal. Rantissi has committed never to enter dialogue with Israel and to multiply terrorist attacks. Al Qaeda offers assistance.

DEBKAfile’s Palestinian sources report Arafat’s rising sense of vulnerability after every Arab ruler he called Monday gave him brush-off: Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah, Egypt’s Mubarak, Yemen’s Salah, Jordan’s Abdullah and Tunisian Bin Ali. All refused to come to telephone.

Nothing needs to be said.

russbo.com

Comment

• why elect a guy who's about to die either of old age or asassination withing the next few years? oh, wait...thats just the point. im surprised they didnt choose a 14 year old kid for the juo- they seem to have been doing most of the dirty work as it is.

damascus-based, huh? funny how i was told that israel is guilty for being a gun for hire for the US...people's views on this are so narrow you can sew with them.

Comment

• *as a side note* shaolinstylee, did you like that article i sent you?
                    Just seemed like a critic bashing some book I've never heard of.

I think all this is going to stay very interesting for the next few years at a minimum.
                    practice wu de

Comment

• As for the little kid that I talked about previously, the one that had a bomb in his bookbag, the one that was supposed to blow himself up at a roadblock, well, I found out some more information.

The relevant adult palestinian community who talked this kid into doing this, apparently told him that once he blew himself up, he would go to heaven and be surrounded by 17 virgins.

The kid was 13. Upon hearing this intended future for himself, he started masturbating on a regular basis to prepare for his new life.

Sad.

I forsee a future where eradication becomes a strong possibility, if not a necessity. The Europeans will stand by and get blown up (no doubt the French are next), and the Russians and Americans will eventually get tired of this nonsense. Chechnya will become a "task" for a Russian afternoon, as will Palestine.

russbo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by doc

I forsee a future where eradication becomes a strong possibility, if not a necessity. The Europeans will stand by and get blown up (no doubt the French are next), and the Russians and Americans will eventually get tired of this nonsense. Chechnya will become a "task" for a Russian afternoon, as will Palestine.

eradication? who do you mean?

but yea, generally there has for quite a while been a distinct division between countries who ignore or obey (and thus reward) what terrorists do and want, and then theres countries who just want to kick their ass right back. though the future will certainly be interesting, it will undoubtable by sad as well.

Comment

• just how do you stop this when people are willing to blow themselves up? it is difficult to convince someone it is not worth it when they have been brainwashed into such strong convictions..
                          Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

• sorry don't know why that double posted
                            Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

• Eradication:
                              The act of plucking up by the roots; a rooting out; extirpation; utter destruction.
                              The complete destruction of every trace of something.

Who do you think?

russbo.com

Comment

• From Debka

Order from Hamas, Damascus to Hamas, Gaza: Don’t squander resources on small operations. Take time to set up strategic knockout assault - 800 suicide bombers to simultaneously blast Israel’s urban centers.

When does terrorism turn into outright war?

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X