No announcement yet.

Extreme Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was funny. He should go on stage as a standup comic with that routine.

I love the combo of his potbelly and the hybrid shirt gi. Are those tight dress slacks with penny loafers.

I could watch this stuff for hours! lolo

Comment

I was trying to submit my email for free videos at the yellow bamboo site but my work blocked the site saying it was "criminal activity"!

So this XMA thing really bothers me . It is completely and untterly disgusting. I see this shit and it makes me laugh but then it upsets me because this is what most westerners think martial arts is. Oh well!

Oh and that guy from the XMA special Matthew Mullins OMFG! first off that special was a joke. Secondly this guy has his own special performance team now. It's really gay they do all this XMA stuff and then rip their shirts off in the end. They have been going on all of the talent shows in the past couple of months. watch the movies on the site for a laugh.
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

I agree that these guys are totally gay. On the other hand they have great control over their movements and are in better shape then many kungfu "sifu"s" I know. If their happy I'm happy. It just makes what I do that much cooler. You need darkness to have light.
        Do you really care what the general public thinks? I don't. They don't know jack about martial arts anyway.

I'm just playing devils advocate here. Like I said I know their gay.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
          I agree that these guys are totally gay. On the other hand they have great control over their movements...
          Did you watch some of the videos? they just flail around and flop on the ground. Yeah it looks good but for those of us who have training should know better. wow he can flip in the air and back flip and butterfly with a twist and scream kiyaayayay.... I utterly amazed..........................

I agree mortal there is no light without darkness but what are we? light or darkness?

Comment

The worst part is the yelling...so annoyingly unessecary

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stfu.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Careful talking about some of these groups, they might try to hit you with a defimation suit...

Don't worry, I think they suck majorly too... just saying.
              practice wu de

Comment

Have they really done that stuff? Ghey.

Comment

Gay is spelled Gay.

And, remember, you are entitled to your opinion, as long as you state it as your opinion, and not as a fact. As these forums are opinion based, you really should not have to worry.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

No, I'm really asking if the XMA organization pulls that kind of crap. If they try to come at me with a lawsuit or whatever, it'll be a waste of their time-- I ain't stupid. Also, the screaming is still ghey.
                    Last edited by LeiYunFat; 02-17-2006, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Whatever! I don't know what EMA is about, but this kid is definitely an alian in disguise.

I mean just look at him with that zombie type thing in the background. That's extreme. I wonder if he can also move clouds?

Creeeeeeeepy.

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Check out the girl in the background she has a bionic arm....O.O totally sweet!... is that legal in competition?
                        ok not that there is anything wrong with it but you notice the cross on the kids gi?

Why is it necessary for "them" to make sure I know they are christian....wait...I do have a f ing problem with it...

Comment

Maybe they're trying to disprove the idea that martial arts is witchcraft., by fighting off spirits with the cross. seems logical.

that girl looks as if her soul was stolen and in the process her eyes popped out...either that... or she really likes the looks of his a$$ in that gi!! hahaha
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

She's all up in his a$$! She's drooling.. give me give me give me.... a$$ a$$ a$$
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                            X