Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master splinter
    replied
    Quote Me:"He's not gonna post any videos, he has none. He's a fraud, and you're a poser wannabe. Plain and simple."

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
    "yeah thats right"
    Case closed.

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    Originally posted by master splinter View Post
    yeah, look at my avatar, im really 70, god you're an idiot, why dont you find another internet forum to spam with your bullshit, you are not russbo.com worthy.
    oh shit sorry im in the wrong place, i thought this was myspace.

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    I guess its time for you to "lol" again, because i never said i was seventy one, you are officially a retard in my book.

That was one of my judo teachers. Sensei Iizumi. If you took the time to look at the link i provided maybe you wouldnt be feeling like such an dumbass right now. Actually that link was to the local village idiot maestro, since i can actually provide actual evidence and links to my teachers.
    I didn't bother to look at the link. Correct.

But thats not what you said is it. No.

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    yeah, look at my avatar, im really 70, god you're an idiot, why dont you find another internet forum to spam with your bullshit, you are not russbo.com worthy.

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    You're slurping nuts so loud that even with my eyes closed i can still see it.

He's not gonna post any videos, he has none. He's a fraud, and you're a poser wannabe. Plain and simple.
    yeah thats right, but i will offer you a reach around.

And master splinter is a 71 year old rat that lives in the sewers with a bunch of teenage mutant hero turtles.

What ev man.

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    HA HA HA HA HA!

i actually LOLED!!!
    Yeah, keep loling, the joke is on you. And while you're at it, take a razor to that muff scruff thats growing on your face.

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
    ooh, look ma! 'russbo, you're virtual internet fighting show!" is on again! yeah! this time it's a three man cage fight to the death between maestro, fu, and master splinter. there'll be bottle breaking, damaged organs, and even that long awaited teenage mutant ninja turtle performance everyone's been talking about!

I can't wait!
    \
    Everyone,

Lets hear it for the all accepting, all encompassing and all knowing onesping. Who started this "fight talk" in the first place.

You having fun yet one?

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    Your 71 and your using pwnd as a word?
    And didn't you post on Maestros wall that you were the same age as him/her?

Not only that but your 71 and can be assed to go on a forum and bitch like this.

im sorry, i don't believe you.

I guess its time for you to "lol" again, because i never said i was seventy one, you are officially a retard in my book.

That was one of my judo teachers. Sensei Iizumi. If you took the time to look at the link i provided maybe you wouldnt be feeling like such an dumbass right now. Actually that link was to the local village idiot maestro, since i can actually provide actual evidence and links to my teachers.

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
    ooh, look ma! 'russbo, you're virtual internet fighting show!" is on again! yeah! this time it's a three man cage fight to the death between maestro, fu, and master splinter. there'll be bottle breaking, damaged organs, and even that long awaited teenage mutant ninja turtle performance everyone's been talking about!

I can't wait!
    \

HA HA HA HA HA!

i actually LOLED!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied

"Sixty-three years ago in a temple in Japan, I began studying Judo. At age seventy one.
    Your 71 and your using pwnd as a word?
    And didn't you post on Maestros wall that you were the same age as him/her?

Not only that but your 71 and can be assed to go on a forum and bitch like this.

im sorry, i don't believe you.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied

I can't wait!
    \\

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    You are an idiot, Judo went toe to toe with traditional jiu jitsu and pwned them in its time. You know nothing. Go back to writing fake articles on wikipedia.
    Aren't all the other sporty guys ie cage fighters Jujitsu boys?

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    ROFL

Sure, i can pop a beer bottle too. All you have to do is make sure it has some water in it, enough to create sufficient pressure.

If we ever met in person, i would stand still and let you try to rupture one of my organs, id even let you try twice.

You are so full of shit, i dont know how you deal with the flies...
    ha ha ha ha ha!

Alright pai mae, WHAT. EVER.

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    Originally posted by Maestro View Post
    its interesting you say your style is your religion. you should read the thread about master worship, i dunno the name of it.

id also be interested in some videos, if you wanna post something that would be cool. ive heard of your style i know its not made up, and i could really careless about lineage because this isnt 200 years ago, lineage means nothing anymore
    You're slurping nuts so loud that even with my eyes closed i can still see it.

He's not gonna post any videos, he has none. He's a fraud, and you're a poser wannabe. Plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    i am still very much a student
    17 years experience, and i think this is the first thing you've said that's really made any sense to me...

i know nothing of this style. i hope you're happy with it, but sometimes we do portray our level of gongfu in our words and actions as much as is apparent in our forms and fighting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X