• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol................

nearly sig worthy isn't it ??? :P

Lotus

Comment

Just curious, but, who have I called a "stalker"?

Moron, ****ing moron, idiot, ****ing idiot, blithering idiot, irresponsible asshole, oh, and a few others, have all been terms that I've felt compelled to use lately in various situations, but "stalker", damn, I can't remember using that one.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

apology accepted............

okay fine........... I made it all up to get your attention! Now I have it, I just wanted to tell you that .........it wasn't worth it ! :P

B

Comment

Bl, if you make things up nobody "in their right mind" is going to take you seriously, especially when your slamming PM in another thread for apparently being ignorant, offering your wisdom as the remedy, and then saying doc is a stalker. Also, people just aren't going to read your posts because theycan't understand them.

as you wish,

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Doc is a stalker?????? Rflmao.......... Well I'll be!!!!

No-one said that except yourself OneSp1ng. ...... and who cares anyway??? It just means I train somewhere else where I don't have to banally explain myself to the front door . Non issue mmkky ..... so let it go ........ maybe we'll do it nxt life or something.

Back on track though, sometimes I can't understand some of other ppls posts either. If I do want clarification though or think it's important to the discussion , I'll ask them . If I don't , I won't. ( shrug)

But about scientology ????? Feel free to contribute something intellegent . ( and btw : why are we doing this on Mortals Birthday thread ??? .

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Woah, deja vu!

Careful, doc. You might want to compare notes with Gene Ching on BL. This is pretty much the same situation he went through with her.

Comment

We love BL. She has many admirers. In fact, how many forums have the honor of having PhD supermodel warrior women running around.

The gang would never want to see her leave. In fact, they pay Satan lots of money to keep her locked up in HELL, just to make sure that she stays with us.

Great guys. Gotta love them. Compassionate and considerate. The best. Sniff. I'm getting teary eyed.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

I think Doc just about nailed it on the head....
                  practice wu de

Comment

Lol I can see the legend of BL growing as she ravages kung fu forum aftre kung fu forum. She's even got a daughter as an heir so if any of our kids happen to get into martial arts...
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Toby, are you Bl's body guard or just some anti-public relations guy? I mean the only time you appear to post is when it's related to her. Seems you're the one who's really interested in BL. Maybe there're some feelings you're not prepared to delve into yet?

g
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
                        Maybe there're some feelings you're not prepared to delve into yet?
                        Fully prepared. Frustration, animosity, contempt, disdain, indifference, amusement, boredom - shall I go on or is the message clear?

I had a looong history with Eyebrows on kfm. I may not have been her most vehement opponent but I was one of the first and probably the most consistent. We argued like cats and dogs for at least a year. From popular myths like "weights limit ROM" and "high reps make you strong" to more esoteric ones like "pushups work the biceps". And that's just training topics - I won't start on her personal claims. Eventually I worked out that arguing with her is a waste of time because, well, quite clearly she's insane. Funnily enough, almost universally people disagreed with everything she said. There was only one person who supported her in the end, and that was Ego/Kelvin/Goktimus/Katrina, an early 20's Transformers fan in Sydney who pretended to be a crippled Vietnam vet from America in his 60's (and his nurse) and who confided in BL that he was a martial arts instructor in his 30's in Australia. Eventually (right before they were both banned for good) he shared his account with her so they morphed into one schizophrenic character. Ugh, dredging up scary memories here.

As to your implication *shudder*, I'll pretend I don't know what you mean. Seen her picture yet?

Comment

Toby, that sounds TERRIBLE.
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

You have no idea.

Comment

Eventually I worked out that arguing with her is a waste of time because, well, quite clearly she's insane. Funnily enough, almost universally people disagreed with everything she said.
                              my thoughts exactly. but i still have a hard time letting her spout her bullshit unrebutted, for the sake of that pathetic 13 year old kid who's surely out there somewhere, who someday will come across one of her posts and say to himself "hey, that makes a lot of sense".

it's all for you, little buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                                my thoughts exactly. but i still have a hard time letting her spout her bullshit unrebutted, for the sake of that pathetic 13 year old kid who's surely out there somewhere, who someday will come across one of her posts and say to himself "hey, that makes a lot of sense".

it's all for you, little buddy.
                                13 year olds like that rarely survive to maturity. Many do things like wander out into traffic or choke on thier own vomit. Nature has ways of finding balance.
                                Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X