What is "reverse breathing"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agan
    I am simply confused, I have very much had fun! I laughed half an hour! A joke!
    Mr. Doc to me has helped to open True! You my virtual Guru! Thanks!
    because he lets you cry on his board like you 'd earnt it yourself??

Lol ...

he's great value that way. .

By the way,... was that gerbil aLso a hermaphrodite by any chance?? ...?

p.s. what am I a goddess of here again???

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
      richard gere had a gerbil climb up his ass?
      Didn't exactly climb, as I've been told. It wasn't as if Gerry the gerbil was hiding under the toilet seat waiting for the best opportune moment to go exploring...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

so what, how many inches? give an estimate.....

was he just bit or did so-called "Gerry" actually get his head all the way up there? come on..., if happeh were here he'd probably have a whole slide show set up by now...

but gere probably deserved it anyhow. maybe the little guy really was waiting.....
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

maybe.

i think the implication though, is that he was totally consumed by said anus.
          head only would kind of elude to that he wasn't really "in" there per se at all.

maybe it was mutual on the grounds of that there was a receptive and he filled it?

acccording to that reverse breathing path... if he followed that baaackwards.. he could make it out the end.

soooo.. was he a hermaphrodite or not??? .

Comment

As almost always, you can find anything important about life that you really, really need to know, on russbo.com, LOL.

Try here: http://www.russbo.org/vb/showthread....ghlight=gerbil
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
              Well, in a long drawn out way, it is. If you were a gerbil with scuba gear and good nails, you might be able to make it. Ah, memories of Richard Gere (I had a girlfriend who worked as an X Ray tech in Cedars the day he came in with his little furry friend...)

Up via the colon, to the small intestine, the stomach, the esophagus, and it would connect in the upper esophagus at the larynx / trachea.

That's not to say that gas exchange takes place that way. But, there is a physical connection.
              HO LEE SHEE TOLEEE

You really don't know, do you? You really don't know about the connection between the anus and breathing, do you? I wouldn't be amazed except you are supposed to be a real doctor, aren't you?

How can I have a conversation with you if you misrepresent your level of knowledge? You can't have it look like I know something you don't, so you crack gerbil jokes?

Those foreign people having a hard time understanding English now probably think there is no more point in reading this thread because of your puerile humor. How can you as a responsible man working to pass on kung fu do that?

Originally posted by IronCross
              yeah when I wrote that I was referring to a direct connection that is used in the exchange of air. If you play that game anything can connect to anywhere in the body. Why not eye breathing? or ear breathing? or hell big toe breathing? Is there such thing as genital breathing too? Or you can go with good old fashioned time testing using your nose and moth to breath.
              Isn't it weird how people show intelligence when they think they are being stupid?

Yes anything can connect to anywhere in the body. Why couldn't there be eye breathing, ear breathing, big toe breathing, or genital breathing?

Think about your statement. "Or you could go with old fashioned nose and mouth breathing". In kung fu, which this site is devoted to, the ancient people who invented kung fu also invented different ways of breathing. Why?

You seem to think they must be stupid. Why didn't those stupid kung fu men just breath with their mouth and nose, instead of reverse breathing, eye breathing, ear breathing, big toe breathing, or genital breathing?

You can answer your own question if you will just think about it for a little bit. What is happening when you breath with your mouth? What is happening when you breath with your nose? Now eliminate all the things that your eye, ear, toe and genitals cannot do from the list, and whatever is left must have some bearing on your question.

Your eye, your ear, your big toe, nor your genitals can pass oxygen thru themselves and into the lungs or the trachea. What else is left on your list of what happens when the mouth and nose breath? That is the answer your are looking for.

You can do it. I know you can think, and I have faith that if you try, you could figure it out without me telling you.

Comment

Funny how olympic athlete never practice anus breathing to improve their game. I wonder if marathon runners should study anus breathing to increase their endurance.

I can;t fathom your level of stupidity. You're like book of mormon stupid. Breathing is the act of drawing oxygen into the body so it can be used in all those nifty chemical reactions that keep us alive. There is a awesome organ in the body devoted solely to the assimilation of oxygen and removal of carbon dioxide, its called the lungs. The lungs are a wonderful thing. Specifically designed to just handle the respiration thing. Notice if I try o digest food with my lungs I quickly die. Ok maybe not quickly it might actually take a while and be rather painful. Now, the anus is a great organ too. Great at getting rid of solid waste material. It's just not designed to deal with oxygen assimilation. I know 50 doctors could come on here and explain it all to you in painful detail and you would still think they are stupid and don't understand the true power of the anus. So, I suggest you convince yourself with a little experiment I devised.

Step 1: Obtain duct tape and nose plugs
                Step 2: Tape mouth closed and use nose plug on nose
                Step 3: Record how long you stay alive by breathing through your ass or any other organ you wish to use. In fact use every other organ in the body; skin, eyes, penis, anus, fingers, ears, hair, whatever. Use them all. My scientific hypothesis is that you will not be able to retain consciousness for longer then 4 minutes. It will be interesting to see your results. Oh be sure to havea friend record the data as you might be dead and incapable of doing so.
                The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

I'd rather he went back to his 'Happeh" persona.

I miss that avatar of his.

russbo.com

Comment

Doc,
                    It just occurred to me 2 moments before I read your last post that there couldn't be another person who thinks like that.

Ironcross. You're either really stupid, or really interesting.

maybe some of you pain in the ass renegades could say... go back to school some more and put a dissertation on my desk.
                    good ****ing luck Ironcross. Good luck selling the oppostional ignorance . afterall,.. opposition is Only media for the truth.

Blooming tianshi lotus.
                    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 12-13-2007, 08:46 PM.

Comment

so they take the gerbil, pull the nails and teeth, put it there, and let it wiggle around. using a tube like the one in toilet paper rolls.

and you have seen this?
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

No, I've never watched anyone do the process. I never hung out with that sort of crowd, lol. Going into a gay bar in the eighties could be downright dangerous. I've been near and in them, as a paramedic, on calls.

But I've seen the aftermath. From the years of flamboyancy and bizarre behavior, to the start of AIDS (before it was called AIDS...).

russbo.com

Comment

Happeh, whatever happened to the "people are bubbles" theory? What made you decide the "anus breathing" theory was easier to defend?

I know 50 doctors could come on here and explain it all to you in painful detail and you would still think they are stupid and don't understand the true power of the anus.
                          Going into the quotes section.

Comment

Let's see, we've had people power, flower power, pot power, ***** power, and now, anus power.

A new generation is born.

russbo.com

Comment

get out of town.... happeh's back? where?
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Sorry, "mbokohutu".

Comment

Working...
                                X