Infectious diseases: HIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ heals.
    But doc about aids your most likely right, i probably just read some story about it.
    It just seems odd, i mean think about it, a disease thats so smart that it disables teh immune system.
    TO be honest i forget where i got that statistic but if i remember correctly it was from a reliable source.
    And Doc, have you heard of something called NONI juice?
    if so is it really as amazing as they say?

Comment

most gay people i knew in high school got a lot less sex than the straight kids. but hell, that was high school, and now i don't know any gay people anymore (though i have suspicions about my roommate)...

anyway, i'm interested about all this conspiracy stuff. maybe it was a biological weapon made by aliens to wipe out the human race ahead of time so that they could avoid a full-scale military conflict? the truth is out there...

- zach

Comment

Zach, why do you have suspicions about your roommate?

Find him in bed with you in the morning?

roflmao....

(sorry, couldn't resist)

And Nightstrike, yes, Noni Juice is strictly incredible.

I think we should all go to Tahiti to buy some.

Just look who sells it. Forget China, I'm changing my plans now.
        Attached Files
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

yes doc, my roommate is wholly incapable of resisting my advances, which can only mean that he is in fact a flaming homosexual.

Comment

LOL. I needed that laugh today...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

well you know what they say, when you need a pick-me-up, head to the "Infectious Diseases: HIV" thread at russbo.com.

Comment

I personally still think the us government made it for a new type of bio weapon.
                they released in in africa i think and in the gay community in america.
                one of the two but it spread to one of them. anyways it supposedly was supposed to knock out someones immune system so they would die very soon after aquiring an illness.
                and doc, its hard to tell, are you being serious?
                does that noni stuff really work?
                mabey it could help my mom...

Comment

"and doc, its hard to tell, are you being serious? "

heheheheheheh

imo if its the fastest growing health drink in the world its gotta be good for something

amitabha
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Does that Noni stuff really work?

It's all a matter of perception.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X