Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Experiential Opinion of "Blooming Lotus" (Schizophrenia again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. There are some real nuts in that town.

Comment

I know that all you BL fans out there are going to be really disappointed, but, here is the final, last SMS from our princess of insanity:
      What is a boodhifamilytree?...
      Well, you can come up with your own puns; I've already thought of mine.

Oh, this is the last, as I now have spam software on my phone. Now, only my P910 gets annoyed.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Actually, Plum was on the fitness.com forum. Then she disappeared again. Lol...witnesses.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that she's still around on the internet. I was getting worried about her.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

With BL, Plum, and [the fabled] Cheyanne gone, it looks like Russbo.com is...well, I don't really feel the need to say it. We all get the picture.

Comment

It is an MA-related site after all. Such material is not usually popular with the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                With BL, Plum, and [the fabled] Cheyanne gone, it looks like Russbo.com is...well, I don't really feel the need to say it. We all get the picture.
                Yes, sniff, you're right LYF. Absolutely right.

Posting BL's personal SMS messages so that all the world can see has not only caused her to stop harassing me (as planned), but has driven her away, and with her, the entire beloved female contingent. It's now obvious to me, that the entire success of russbo.com over the past nine years, has been the presence, and the anticipation of, Bloomin Lotus.

What have I done. Ruined, I say, just ruined.

I shall remove the site next week from the servers, and spend the rest of my pitiful years doing absolution in some Thai temple, feeding milkshakes to young Thai women...

russbo.com

Comment

So this "new section" you've mentioned(http://www.russbo.org/vb/showpost.ph...4&postcount=8), is it designed for Russbo.com's new bachelor-attitude? Will it satiate Russbo's need for female interaction through photos, videos, and articles?

Comment

I guess you'll have to stay tuned. Got a few hours of "classic" video being worked on as we speak.

russbo.com

Comment

Just wanted to say for the record I've received a few quite odd personal messages from BL as well. Some of the last ones I think she was hitting on me. Started talking about tantric sex, getting flirtatious, and then including a link for the wikipedia definition of the god Shiva (still dont get that one, i thought her link would at least have decent info on tantra, that was too much to ask). To be safe, i just didnt reply to her more sexually explicit messages. The vibe i always got from that woman was frenetic uncontrollable intelligence coupled with severe boredom and loneliness. Poor thing. Hope she gets help.
                      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

She won't get help. She's mentioned in another post that she's now a Scientologist who doesn't believe in medications (as per their beliefs). I leave her posts on the forum for two reasons. One, they're highly entertaining. Two, they're extremely educational.

You can learn alot, medicine wise, from reading her rants. Truly a wonderful insight into the world of schizophrenia.

russbo.com

Comment

I dont think she needs meds, I think she needs years of counseling, therapy, and public speaking lessons. Not to mention classes in english grammer, and writing.
                          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

After you see the photo's, you'll understand that she needs more than that, LOL.

I have ****ing tears in my eyes. Tears.

russbo.com

Comment

yeah for circle jerks
                              "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

OK, here we are back in the US.

I've unbanned BL. Why, I really don't know. But I did it.

And, after referring to her as a "moron", in another post, due to the ridiculous nature of her comments, I get this private message (which, due to the nature of the message, and what I've been through with her, will not remain private. This has to be shared...)

From Bl.
                                I 've been mulling over a few things you've said for the last several hours..
                                In the last few months you've called me a jerk, a bitch and a moron...
                                so I want to extend you a hardy "**** you!".

I am so sick of all you you full of shit woman hating asshole motherfreaking s.o.b.men! I am sick of men who abuse woman..I am sick of men who abuse substances , laws, their bodies, children , the planet and apparently, I'mnot even the only one. .. and the beauty of that is then you all turn around and wonder why your relationships don't work or you can't find anyone you like to haave one with and do exactly what keeps us away even more and worse!!..

You particularly about this are a ****ing s.o.b!! ... you say you want all these things froma woman and a relationship and while some of us are out here alone trying to move closer to being the other half of a picture like that, you go and ****ing buy a 16 yr old and then are likely to bitch that she useed you for money when it doesn't work out!
                                I don't know what the **** you men want but if it's more BS then the ones who aren't going to give you that, ..co-incidentally not interested.
                                **** you.

love Bl.
                                Well, at least the message was sent with affection.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X