Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Experiential Opinion of "Blooming Lotus" (Schizophrenia again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bl is behaving herself quite nicely at Fitness.com after I pretty much blew up on her when she showed up.

She's even edited a few of her posts so she sounds civil, even.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

And, why can't you do that here?

For us?

Your russbo brethren?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

As expected, I'm getting more SMS and Vodaphone messages from BL, this time, using a different cell phone number. As if she thinks she's going to get around my cell phone spam blocker. She'll never learn.

Banned. Again. Bye BL.

So much for the Buddhist concept of tolerance. I'm trying...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

"Server Busy": Ding Dong the witch is dead...

Well, after a short while of keeping BL in HELL, where she has definitely contributed more than her share of, um, her share, today she got a "server busy" error. Whatever. Amazing what you can do as superadmin. It was time she got a well deserved vacation anyway. The private message she sent me, well....

This is classic:

I just tried to log on to P.M. you but through some mysterious occurance the server was too busy.. clearly out of your control @).

.. I was actually going to re-reply to your P.M. ..

I don't know what youre running from. You only 'fall in love' with women who donb't have enough language to communicate with you in any depth, and you have a morbid masochistic obssession with isolated freaks .. like frankenstein and the hunchback of notradam.. yet I knOw Richard, because you keep saying it, that all you doo want is a chick to really dig you back.

What if you couuld be everything you are to or in front of a woman and have her lovvve every single bit??..

I couldn't guarantee that that I'd even liike you still if you showed me the chocolate cake thing of a morning ( ) ( lol ) .. but then again, if you never shoow your whole self to someone, you never even give it a chance.

Maybe we'd like you no matter whuut you were wearing..Rich.

I don't think you doont want a girl you want to spend forever with to not know and love all of you..

so iff thats the deal, then how much of ouurselves should we hide from yoU??.. where is the honesty in that.

It's a load of shit boy and only breeds something based on a stupid lie..

Please don't tell me our whoole selves aren't worth loving. I'm kind of banking on that alll of me might be okay with someone..

hope your time with Decheng is quality. Nearly wish i could make it to one of his U.S. visit venues myself.

Love you and wish you all the best with your new relationship.

Amitabah.
          Blooming Lotus.
          " a morbid masochistic obssession with isolated freaks". Which may be why I've allowed her to reside in HELL?

Tolerance. It's a Buddhist ideal not worth having.

PS: You too can be superadmin for a day! In the russbo estore; use those doc dollars to ban your favorite Hell inhabitant...

russbo.com

Comment

Doc, I'm with you, the way she has been in the last week or so, isn't beneficial to anyone, least of all her (I'm sure).

I picked up on your witch reference. The way she was carrying on "if you don't accept my reality to be your reality, I will die...." type of stuff, did so remind me of the Witch in Wizard of Oz, "I'm melting!!!!....."

So this makes you the Wizard of Russbo.
            How do you feel about that?

Chicken

Comment

the wizard of russbo? has a nice ring to it....

just don't point your phallus towards his almighty baldness!! lol...
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Another email to the wizard:

fiiiiiiii eeeeeene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isolate yourself forever. and Onesp1ng can just baaash his balls in completely if he chooes aand jut because it's his needy desire for kids and hot sex and hot me and intelligent convesration and having someone that reeeally cares really , makes him want me til it huurts and go crazy about not having me yet that he otherwise wouldn't have to deal with sdhould he just be either eunich or braindead!. ..

I tolerate you Richard.. I tolerate your girlfriends.. I toerate your bullshit .. I tolerate your insults and I tolerate your progress ..

I saaaid I love you both and therefore what the **** ever.

I haven't had a few weeks off to hang out on line and catch up for soo long and last time i did it was when I was meant to go see Onesp1ng in nanjing..
                and you were going crazy about scn babe..

so he didn't work.. I put together a whoole new life and thaats whut you bOth asked for.and thats whut you got.

I dont care whO sees. I love you both. It's been a long ride. We've all gone
                through hell and stuck by each other anyway and here we still are.

I dn want to bee with any other type of man. they're alll ****wits.

so maybe I'll just get done what I have to as a boddhisattva and that's all
                i could do.

..I hate when you do that to me in public..

I nevvvver do it to you . i nevver show your messages.

and i love Onesp1ng aswell. really. really.. loved him.:/..

I'll be training til /i go back to uni in may..

hope everything goes okay for yous both and if it's gooing to work with some
                stupid foreigner who you can barely communicate with yet pay loads of money
                to, then I hope that happens now.

Love BtL.

P.s. don't worry about mee.. I'll just be crYYYing my workouts away... stfu
                and training.
                mwa..l-).

Onesp1ng, didn't know you guys were so close. I'm jealous.

russbo.com

Comment

She hates us all

A sequel email:

and thiis time, ..you can both go to hell.!.

..dOnt call me back, dOnt invite me to rendevous with you overseas should it be wrong that doesn't happen, dont ****ing tell meee you s love me when I had no mother ****ing interest.. (until later after yous convinced me )..dOnt try to tell everyone elllsse that iii ****ing instigated the whole godam med thing .. and just.. go get ****ed.

amitabah.

xxxx xxxxx ( aka. Blooming Lotus)
                  Well, Onesp1ng, I guess I'm not on her Christmas list anymore. Looks like you're the man now... LOL

russbo.com

Comment

personally i find her comments hurtful and i'm really not sure why she would say such things about us.

and after the two of you had been intimate...yes, it's surprising. very surprising.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well, I guess I can understand her pain.

After all those little escapades that you two have had in the past, she eventually chooses me to spend the rest of her life with.

To think, that one day with you, her, and the donkey, that should have really sealed the future for both for you.

Sorry onesp1ng. Hope this hasn't hurt you too much...

russbo.com

Comment

What if you couuld be everything you are to or in front of a woman and have her lovvve every single bit??..
                        Sounds kinky.

Comment

Regardless of everything, it's troubling that she could be so cruel with words that are intended to hurt. In my heart I have always hoped the best for her. It's shocking. And sad.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Hi Onsp1ng, it appears that maybe, she was thinking of you?

like just doing that play off on qi and detatchment and stimulation satori ( although the more beautiful the touch and effort and more honed the skill the more ...violent it is anyway..if you can understand being sucked in before youre satisfied x far aand progressively xyz far btw as we matoor about what we want and know ourselves to reeeeally want vs the awesome pleasure sweet submission can appear until the need and recognition of desire for more or better resurfaces again later ) and the abilty to chill with stuff .. like .. just being able to really drop back and reserve judgement either way and let the story play... like being really raaw in front a partner and uusing that as your foreplay and even duuring the sex...
                            i guess being that honest reeeally turns me on .. and kungfu or martial skills just make sure it doesn't get out of hand.. a reeally good way to assess how equal you both you to each other.. even if one is giving and the other receiving .. because both roles are interactive and should be equuually so.. like what a person do with a rock hard penis thats sliding in and out of between their thighs.. or their lips or whereever it might be ..that's pretty powerful between sex partners to receive appreciatively and give to your need .. at .. some stage.. with someone.. as you might oneday hope to...:/..
                            kung fu and sex. OK, I don't understand it.

russbo.com

Comment

CLASSIC SHIT!

I usually don't reveal private messages, but since BTL has already done so in HELL, let me post what recently transpired.

I love this:

Hello my big possibly not so currently balded shaolin god ..

I haven't really said hi or told you how much I appreciate you lately, but, hello hun ..,that aside, ..are you ready to let me out of hell yet ?..?
                              Blooming tianshi lotus.

are you going to be good?
                              doc

hat's probably a pretty good question. I nearly wish I knew what that meant really... sometimes I probably have noo idea what runs through you men's heads and what you want, but you know who I am richard, and aren't I always give or take.. ..

go easy though.it's crazy out here sometimes and sometimes, I'm just happy to remember my name. you think youu get terrorised? .. crazy new personal terrorism intensities for meee lately. with FBI, asio, yourself, falun gong meetings with govt, scn professor , 2 wacko "terrorist" housemates simulataneously,..tooo the scn professor and neuro physiology professor who 's trying to sell that he has poison sperm and spawns retards.. being stalked and watched and sleep devrived and spoken sh*t to evvery freaking minute of most days and nights allll day and night , getting more voracious and exciting with almost evvery new day and night for months and months now, peripheral bikie gangs competing with each other over whatever it is they do that about and for my vote and ownership, totally unrelated to the international story about that and drugs and women and craap richard, total and utter craap, none of which happened lately btw the forcing me to nominate and occlude garbage, myself having just tonight run away to a whole new house adding to fun, .. and then every lecture , tute and lab mostly full of teenage scientists and superstars trying to be thinking we pay shit loads and put aside all this time in lieu to hear theem talk and carry on like whatever tf that is they mostly dribble about, and I do my best.

totally crazy experience at this point.

I 'm not sure I can really promise aanything about much at this point. that's pretty much the story of my life in recent yrs. I'm not really sure what you're asking but you know me. you choose, and I'll go with that.

mwwwa. .
                              Blooming tianshi lotus.

I guess not. LOL, nothing chages...

russbo.com

Comment

So, Senator Obama, how do you intend to encounter the threat of terrorism?

hat's probably a pretty good question. I nearly wish I knew what that meant really... sometimes I probably have noo idea what runs through you men's heads and what you want, but you know who I am richard, and aren't I always give or take.. ..

go easy though.it's crazy out here sometimes and sometimes, I'm just happy to remember my name. you think youu get terrorised? .. crazy new personal terrorism intensities for meee lately. with FBI, asio, yourself, falun gong meetings with govt, scn professor , 2 wacko "terrorist" housemates simulataneously,..tooo the scn professor and neuro physiology professor who 's trying to sell that he has poison sperm and spawns retards.. being stalked and watched and sleep devrived and spoken sh*t to evvery freaking minute of most days and nights allll day and night , getting more voracious and exciting with almost evvery new day and night for months and months now, peripheral bikie gangs competing with each other over whatever it is they do that about and for my vote and ownership, totally unrelated to the international story about that and drugs and women and craap richard, total and utter craap, none of which happened lately btw the forcing me to nominate and occlude garbage, myself having just tonight run away to a whole new house adding to fun, .. and then every lecture , tute and lab mostly full of teenage scientists and superstars trying to be thinking we pay shit loads and put aside all this time in lieu to hear theem talk and carry on like whatever tf that is they mostly dribble about, and I do my best.

totally crazy experience at this point.

I 'm not sure I can really promise aanything about much at this point. that's pretty much the story of my life in recent yrs. I'm not really sure what you're asking but you know me. you choose, and I'll go with that.
                                And you, Senator McCain?

Conception.

Comment

Working...
                                X