X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making money with the russbopedia

Making big money:

The gods of the INFERNO will contribute 1000 docciedollars to any INFERNO member, who makes a significant contribution to the russbopedia.

Think about what you can do with 1000 doccciedollars.

Make your worthy factual contribution, and PM me with the title of the page that you have contributed.

The russbopedia can be found here.

The more you contribute, the more money you make.

Shit contributions will not be paid for. Do it well, and be rewarded.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Blindness

Dealing with Blindness

If you are blind when attacking:
      25% chance of a total miss
      25% chance of 1/4 damage
      25% chance of 1/2 damage
      25% chance of damage not being effected

If you are blind when being attacked:
      25% chance of no defense
      25% chance of 1/4 defense
      25% chance of 1/2 defense
      25% chance of defense not being altered
      Zero Tolerance
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Elements

Dealing with Elements
        If your element strength is your opponents element:
        Damage Is Boosted By 5%

If your opponents element weakness is your element:
        Damage Is Boosted By 5%

If your element weakness is your opponents element:
        Defense Is Boosted By 5%

If your opponents element strength is your element:
        Defense Is Boosted By 5%

Zero Tolerance

russbo.com

Comment

Defense

Dealing with Defense
          Opponent Defense:
          Step 1~ Random number from 1 - 100 is picked.
          Step 2~ If the number falls between:
          1 - 10 : No Defense
          10 - 50 : 1/4 Of Opponents Defense Is Taken Away From Damage
          50 - 90 : 1/2 Of Opponents Defense Is Taken Away From Damage
          90 - 100 : All Of Opponents Defense Is Taken Away From Damage

Zero Tolerance

russbo.com

Comment

Well its a start..

http://x.russbo.com:16080/wiki/index.php/Inferno

Comment

That was worth a couple of docdollars. For imagination.

And truthfulness.

And ability to see things how they really, really are.

russbo.com

Comment

I believe that exp is directly proportional to the hp you lose during battle. You'll get an initial exp of whatever is default for the monster, but after that, it's all added from the damage you take. The catch is, you have to win. Won't do you much good to loose all of your 300 hp and expect it to show up on your exp bar.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

What happens when you take a synthesis upgrade from an item? you know, you've upgraded a bandana with the rock of whatever, and you want to unupgrade it, and put the rock of whatever onto the tiger bikini. Do you lose the synthesis upgrade forever, or can you upgrade another item with it?

I tried it once, and I think I lost the upgrade. Not sure why that is.

russbo.com

Comment

what are the triad cards for?
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

What about the stats (STR, VIT, DEF, EVA, etc)? I know what they do, but there is usually a ratio or a balance. Like, will upping one's STR make him more able to take on those with high DEF or EVA? I speak of this because I've been doing a lot of STR upgrading but don't know if I am ready to face Broken or not. My EVA is pretty low.

Do the stats have to be in the same neighborhood, in a broad sense? Does my VIT, EVA, DEF, and STR have to be around the same area as the people I fight? What are the consequences of having an unbalanced fight? Say, my DEF is greater than his STR or my STR is greater than his EVA?

Comment

Seems to me like your stats might be like modifiers... If monster X hits with damage between say 80 and 130 whenever he connects, then add or subtract whatever modifiers you have (high defense might take some away, low defense might add some to that damage...) Stats like EVA might have a straight percentage chance: anything over 150 and they've got a 30% chance to evade...

I've fought Broken three times now and won twice. I think my stats are slightly lower than yours, and I'm only level 2. I waited to fight him until my rage was at 100% and hit him with that, then I gambled and let my HP get low enough for the limit break, and that took him out. But then he pulverized me on the last battle.
                        Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

The last time I fought him (which was yesterday, when I was still lvl 4) I still couldn't touch him. I used every weapon I had and I think I might have used rage too, but he dodged/blocked it. I might try tomorrow, but I don't want to end up running away like last time, lol.

How much more exp did he give you as opposed to say, Xeni? I usually make my fights with Xeni long and drawn out to let him take as much HP as much as possible, and thus get as much EXP as possible. So in the end, it averages out to about 180-200 exp points per battle.

Comment

I got between 250 and 300 for Broken.
                            Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

to hell with hell, I've discovered doc dollars are good at church...see you poms in about...lessee...it's 100 bucks for 3 hymnals...and I got x amount of doc dollars...well I'll be busy, then I'll have to come back in here and wreck shop to recoup my dd's for some larger iron head training bags.

either way you will all kneel.
                              "Arhat, I am your father..."
                              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Well, son, from what I've seen, you don't pray as much as you bullshit.

Yo daddy's proud. One day, you shall truly be worthy of "the dark one" title.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X