No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You won't be able to use your cash where the underworld wants to send you....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

• I don't know where you your get information, but from what I hear Rich, dirty blood dollars in the name of capitalist BS are all they're accepting down there! Why else did you think I was here?????

BL

Comment

• time, time, time is all is that'll take.
        practice wu de

Comment

• hey Mortal:

What's red and yellow and looks good on hippies?

Fire.

politics aside, that's just a funny joke.
          Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• that's sick pm
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• yea I know.

I'm a liberal techno-hippie, but that joke still cracks me up.
              Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• LOL That was a good one.

Comment

• okay, the guy has had no childhood, he was a star since he was like 8, he also dont wanna be black either, he probably didnt like his nose. cannot embrace himself, one of the main reasons why there are so many problems in the world today, people cannot embrace themselves. they look at others and want to be them.

mental disorders such as pedophelia,zoophilia,necrophelia,sociopath,schizop hrenia, all come from bottled up emotions, people with problems that dont seek help. there is a word for it but i forgot it. paraphalia? oh well its been a while since i picked up a psych textbook.

its obvious that micheal is suffering from a mental disorder, the guy goes on and on about how animals and children are beautiful godlike and "pure" to the point of madness i think. im no psychologist, but this guy stuck on innocence. maybe because he lost his? or he feels he never had it? so he tries to find it in children?
                  where the molsesting part comes in, he probably has his brain all mixed up and confuses his concepts of love the guy is sick in the head, plus he is filthy rich. sad and sick, and it needs to be controlled, stopped... punished id say yes but justice is a concept which i am still trying to come to terms with? well i cant be the judge of that.

oh yeah, im throwin it all down on mike and xing jians slumberparty HAHAHHHAH!
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• Originally posted by flamestep
                    the guy goes on and on about how animals and children are beautiful godlike and "pure" to the point of madness
                    Interesting observation. A very good one in fact.

You know, men tend to want women, in a sexual and otherwise way, that are "beautiful, god(ess)like, and 'pure'".

Put that into perspective.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

• What the hell, I'll do it; Because it feels good to cum.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• Originally posted by doc
                        You know, men tend to want women, in a sexual and otherwise way, that are "beautiful, god(ess)like, and 'pure'".

Put that into perspective.
                        yeah, of course... thats normal. i guess its because we want to take that purity and wipe our skid marked undies all over it... either that or it gives us something to worship protect and nurture. well i guess it comes down to a balance thing. men are yang, women are yin...
                        now when you start nookin for nub in all the wrong places, youre in trouble.
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                          What the hell, I'll do it; Because it feels good to cum.
                          HAHAHAHA! anyone who tells you otherwise is lyin thru their stinkin teeth......

well in that case, i wonder why women do it ?...

and dont tell me for the same reason, because there is no such thing, trust me...

Comment

• what the hell are you talking about.....

either way MJ is a freak.
                            practice wu de

Comment

• haha, there is such thing, trust me.

Comment

• yeah, thats what I thought...

well, its alot easier not to think of it anyway... saves me alot of time and sweat.

Comment

Working...
                                X