No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and gentlemen, there is a male Blooming Lotus. May the gods have mercy on us.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please don't say such things!!!! And please don't have mercy on my soul....take me.. Quickly!

Anyone have the number to a good psychiatrist?

g
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• /chopper sound as the joke goes over onespr1ng's head/

lol, that was funny...

oh, and rumor has it..

oh, wait, maybe I won't spread that one yet.
        practice wu de

Comment

• What I miss..? Seems there's two possibilities..and I thought I took them both into consideration when posting. oh well...

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Good call Zach, predicting an end to this thing on May 29th. Defense rested their case today, and what a miserable case they put on it was.....

Everything I have on GUILTY.

Where is Xingjian when we need him....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

• Ran away cause he realized his beloved MJ is going to be put away for the rest of his sad lonely life.

Comment

• Is that the "Buddhist" way of dealing with things?

Just curious. As you all are very much aware, I am a bad, bad Buddhist.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• And now you're a buddhist again ha??? LOl..

When - ever you please

Anyway..my 12000 on not guilty!!!

Funny feeling someon'e about to get rich....and I'm not talking about MJs new nanny!

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Comment

• Am I right in my estimation?

Since the odds are 3/1, if you put the equal amount on both innocent and guilty -- lets say, 10,000 -- then you're sure to at least win triple that, which would cover you're investment, as well as increase your dollar amount (in this case by 10,000).

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• That's called 'arbitrage" betting, I think.
                      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• Yeah, and it's SUPER sexy.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• PM, you're on the money! :-)

arbitrage

The simultaneous purchase and sale of substantially identical assets in order to profit from a price difference between the two assets. As a hypothetical example, if General Electric common stock trades at $45 on the New York Stock Exchange and at $44.50 on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, an investor could guarantee a profit by purchasing the stock on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and simultaneously selling the same amount of stock on the NYSE. Of course, the price difference must be sufficiently great to offset commissions. Arbitrage may be employed by using various security combinations including stock and options and convertibles and stock.

g
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• heh... well don't anyone get too carried away with that, i can always just brings the odds back down to 1:1.

Comment

• Hey, I got a lot of money running on this thing.

Let's not wipe out my future docdollar retirement fund now.

russbo.com

Comment

• either way the whole economy here is about to change...
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X