michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve
    Any Bets on what is going to happen on Monday?

The defense is going to poke more holes in the prosecutions case than my ex girlfriend poked in the condoms when she wanted to get pregnant.
    practice wu de

Comment

All it takes is one big enough poke. You should tell her that.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

exgirlfriend... you don't tell them much... or anything, if you are like me
        practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
          All it takes is one big enough poke. You should tell her that.
          Maybe Stylee's ex girlfriend never experienced a "big enough poke".

Oops. Sorry. Shouldn't offend the underworld like that....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

lol, doc, I figured that joke would come around....

just from a zach or someone... I thought you'd have something more along the lines of your swimmers wouldn't get there anyway...

It wasn't the poking that she didn't like
            practice wu de

Comment

They always like the poking.

In fact, along with the money, that's all they like.

Just some words of wisdom.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Thanks....

I'll keep that in mind next time I come across a Vegas girl.. oh, wait, thats true here too!
                practice wu de

Comment

It's over now.

'Home Alone' Star Slept in Jackson Bedroom - Witness
                  Tue Apr 5, 2005 05:16 PM ET
                  By Dan Whitcomb and Alexandria Sage
                  SANTA MARIA, Calif. (Reuters) - "Home Alone" actor Macaulay Culkin slept in Michael Jackson's bedroom during his boyhood friendship with the singer, Jackson's former maid testified on Tuesday.

The maid, who said it was her job to clean Jackson's bedroom, also said she saw another boy in the shower with Jackson and that she had found the clothes of both boys on the floor next to Jackson's bed.

The maid is the mother of the now 24-year-old man who testified on Monday that he had been molested three times by Jackson between the ages of 7 and 10.

The maid's son was the first of nine witnesses that prosecutors in Jackson's trial on child molestation charges will call to try to convince jurors that the singer has a history of inappropriate behavior toward adolescent boys, including Culkin.

Culkin, who has repeatedly denied ever being molested by Jackson, is not expected to testify.

The woman said she worked for Jackson at his Neverland Valley ranch in central California and at his other Los Angeles area homes between 1986 and 1991.

She said she recalled seeing Culkin at Neverland on and off over a period of about six months when the child star was 8 or 9 years old. Most of the time Culkin visited with his family, but he came by himself at least a couple of times, she added.

She said she had found both Culkin's and Jackson's clothes in the singer's room and that the only bed in the room -- Jackson's -- had been slept in.

The maid said that the second boy she saw with Jackson had stayed at Neverland for several weeks around 1989 when he was 8 or 9 years old. He also slept in Jackson's bedroom.

"IN THE SHOWER"

On one occasion, she recalled going in to clean Jackson's bedroom and heard laughing and playing. "I came in and at first I thought they were playing in the bathtub or Jacuzzi and I didn't see them ... and I walked in and they were in the shower."

She said she could see two figures -- Jackson's and the smaller figure of the boy -- in the steamed up shower and saw two pairs of underwear on the floor. "Mr Jackson's, I knew, was white, and the boy's, I knew, was green like a neon color, was right by the shower."

The maid said she was embarrassed and left without saying anything.

She said she had become concerned about her own son's relationship with Jackson after finding her child sitting in Jackson's lap and later seeing them lying together in a sleeping bag on the floor.

Jackson's lawyers grilled the maid's son on Tuesday about conflicting statements he had made to police and why he had initially denied being molested by the singer.

The man, who testified on Monday that Jackson groped his genitals after a game of tickling and then gave him $100, said he was embarrassed to talk about what happened to him.

"In the fifth grade I told my friends I knew Michael Jackson and it was cool. They didn't believe me, but it was cool. In junior high (school) it was no longer cool to know somebody who had issues with kids," the man said on Tuesday.

The maid and her son accepted a $2 million legal settlement from Jackson in the mid-1990s over the allegations.

In the current case, Jackson is charged with molesting a 13-year-old boy at his ranch, plying him with alcohol in order to abuse him and conspiring to commit false imprisonment, child abduction and extortion.

Jackson, who has pleaded not guilty, faces more than 20 years in prison if convicted.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

They're all whackos. Off to prison with the bunch, LOL.

I think MJ is looking a littel peaked, in these latest pictures. He's definitely going down this time.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                      They always like the poking.

In fact, along with the money, that's all they like.

Just some words of wisdom.

Is that so Rich - Doc ..............?????............... ..........some folks just never get it .

Comment

Of course he is goin to jail. The only thing that I've got a bone to pick with is the press making us Santa Marians look like a bunch of itinerant, backwards hic losers.

I'm not, atleast.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

hey, i forgot all about this. alright, the deadline for getting bets in has been suspended until may 1 now. i don't know if it's supposed to last that long or what... we'll see.

Comment

This might take a few more months
                            not OJ long, but still.
                            practice wu de

Comment

I put ten on everything, that way I can't lose.
                              "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

I don't know if a man of his size could actuall assault someone.. he's like a young mister burns.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X