No announcement yet.

Mortal finally my high level kungfu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i disagree with energy in wushu peeps, they definately dont have it, and they energy isnt clean or powerful. they moves are swift and clean and "powerful" but they swing around pos wushu steel. in combat you cant use that shit, a chinese broadsword is heavy have you ever held a real one?

either way.. because i emphasise "fighting" or "combat" efficiency so much is because my sifus do, this isnt just because if you train a combat art like kung fu you should be doing this but because to get the greatest health benefits and control over the body and mind you must train for combat, which means you must understand how to utilize true power, anyone can do horse to bow, twisted to crane and all the shit that comes after, thats not the only thing thats important in power, espcially in chinese martial arts

i dont disregard the wushu peoples abilitys, only the thing is, theres a reason past masters or "traditional" schools trained the way they did and do

and i know everything doesnt have to be about "fighting" but if you dont train to fight, you dont reap the full benefit chinese martial arts has to offer, and besides if you dont like me saying wushu people cant fight and i hate their karate gymnastic shit, then say well they can fight and they just do it for artsy shit, then thats kind of a whack pov to me since i know the difference.

plus, energy level..my ass man those young punks dont have shit on my sifu, they arent even close to 10% of his speed..and oh i know i know im not "my sifu" but regardless, i will be with dilligence and patience, i know where i need to go
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

If you think wushu guys have no energy then good luck and forget I said anything.

Your going to tell me these guys have no energy?

If so then I surrender this argument. If you won't at least give me that.

These guys have more energy in their pinkys then your master.

Comment

I suppose these guys su ck too.

They might as well not be training at all because their swords aren't made with combat steel. lol

They should hang up their feivues.
        Or in your case high heel wrestling boots.

Weapons in kung fu are about body movement. A weapon is just an extension of the body. The weapon doesn't make the fighter better because it is heavy. You mean to tell me if he picked up anything in the street he couldn't use it well?

Comment

lol i go to post and i look down and see another one..ok not gonna read it atm gonna address you good this time. for one, i think were having a lack of understanding on my terms here.. when I say energy, i am reffering to kung fu energy, not overall aliveness or whatever like wushu guys lookin like they did 8 lines of yayo.

when i say "energy" i not only mean jing, but more then that, havin a hard time putting this into words..energy, like chi but not that soft, theres a term for it, like internal energy is felt external energy is seen you know? i dunno, all i know is i can see energy when its there, its obvious, what they do is not kung fu its flowery fisted embroidered kicks.

maybe this is cause you were taught by yan ming for so long and hes always saying "more chi train harder" when in reality his students dont really seem to have a clue about what energy manipulation is.

really im not trying to come off this condesending to wushu..lolo i feel like im being driven to it while being force fed all these vids.. you know i have a right to my own oppinion, and my oppinion is based on experience in something ..or someone i guess, most people will never experience. u can disagree or disbelieve my claims about my teachers all u like, all i know is what i know, i cant change my oppinion about wushu because of what i have personally experienced. when u meet someone who is not only faster then those snow blowers but ridiculosly more powerful and skilled..it kind of takes the pazzazz out of wushu.

tell u i used to be a fan..lately it doesnt empress me as much as it used to, but not like im ignorant i know it takes immense skill and hard work to get where they are at, they are the bejing wushu team they better be good at wushu!!

Comment

ok, mortal, u wanna talk about weapons here we go. the point im getting at about the wushu guys is this. say for instance a wushu guy picked up 2 sticks and applied his knowledge of the dao in self defense on the street, he should very well be able to defend himself ok. but thats against a regular person. u think the best wushu demo guy in the world would have a prayer against a real swords man who just fights or trains to fight with weapon?

the point about wushu steel wasnt that they are bad, moreso, alot of the fancy and speedy moves executed with them wouldnt be shit if you handed them a real sword. not only that, they lack to understanding of how to apply the energy to the weapon in its different functions to be truly combat effective against other weapons. but that type of scenario is rarely gonna happen right? so who cares right, **** it, just swing them shits around, stab em out till the blade flies off, **** all the rest right heheh

Comment

God damnit let's all just brawl this weekend at Doc's.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

The Wushu guys are impressive as usual. I agree that they won't last long in a UFC ring but yet i prefer them that these ugly and stupid Nazi buchers.
                The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

wushu peeps would get their asses handed to them against a pro MMA. most of them are very light, and the welter weight division in ufc, kotc, pride etc are very ruthless and these people are to flowery and b!tch to even come close

but alot of em would like to think they can fight, brush off the idea of fighting as if its below them lolo. cause they can do backflips and cartwheels in the air they are beyond the pathetic fighters in mma.

Comment

Originally posted by flow
                    The Wushu guys are impressive as usual. I agree that they won't last long in a UFC ring but yet i prefer them that these ugly and stupid Nazi buchers.
                    UFC is great, man...I was watching a few great fights today. One that I really enjoyed was a striker vs a wrestler...David Loiseau vs. Charles McCarthy was the fight. Loiseau won, who had the striking emphasis. Cool to see after all this wrestling and bjj inflation has occured.
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

lol watching the other videos besides the one that pop up and auto play are hilarious. i think the nan quan was the best(ie the worst). u gonna try and tell me these pathetic assholes know shit about weapons? yea f*ck right. they dont know shit, they wouldnt know the difference between real and their fake bullshit if it was forced down their throat.

their structure is bullshit, they have NO energy, they have NO understanding of REAL gung fu whatsoever. the only difference between them and the beijing guys and some of the other "good" people in the U.S is speed.

i been sayin this for years as ive seen countless wushu demos, most em of arent that shitty, but its obvious from talking to wushu people and seeing that shit what is going down

sorry for the rant but i like to talk sh!t when im up to my knees and bullsh!t so called gung fu.

mortal, u may love this shit, and i dont know why, because when i watch yan mings peeps do "kung fu" it looks exactly the same, but then u have arhat sticking up for you sayin oh mortal does butterfly kicks out of the elevator and all this, thats great and all but the fact that this shit is so far spread and people are putting videos of this shit up all over the place makes me sick. i hate wushu and everything it stands for. and theres nothing it has that real gung fu lacks, except for the bullshit, there no bs in kung fu.

Comment

Working...
                      X