Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my job doesn't support my lifestyle, lol...but I did get a nipple stuck into my mouth so something must be said for bullshit...I can't imagine what would have went down in the rectory, lol...

I did pick up some techniques to try next time when the altar girls come for donations. And I definitely learned the benefits of deploying the Docdar- not all are worthy of donations.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Ok so the Triad card game isn't working. You are supposed to get a beginner's pack when you click beginner's pack but I never received anything. (I still say to myslef" I before E except after C" when I type received.) I think Triad will be a waste of good money but so were pokemon cards and magic cards.
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

i was checking it out before, it seems that you need to purchase a beginners pack

Comment

yeah actually on the same page as you there, went to beginers pack, said i got one and nothing, i dunno

another question, how you can you increase your hit ratio?
          thanks

Comment

So does anyone know what will happen if I reset my job? (go to the store and you can purchase 'reset job' for 10000) will it just change your job to the new job or will it reset you back to lvl 1?

Comment

I think that you start over at level one, in the new career. Be careful, there is no going back, and I don't think I can get into the database and reset it without majorly screwing things up.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

friggin A? anyhow, we're the only diviners. Why do you want to change your job?
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

no, no, by all means, reset your job. hahahahahahahahahahaha (that was an evil laugh)
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

hey Inevitable how many girls called you today? 0?...how many called yesterday? 0. well 0+0 = FAG! In fact any other number times 0 equals Fag. Think about it you lil' mathmetician
                    Tetsumaru seems to be disagreeing a lot lately. But this, well, is just plain funny....
                    How did this pop into his head?
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

I dont know whats wrong with me today but Im a little off...

So how did that pop in my head...well it didn't. I altered a HIGH-larious line from a little sketch comedy show called kids in the hall or KITH as the children call it these days. I used to have to stay up late when i was a wee laddy and watch it on the CBC (canadian broadcasting channel). So its something lil Inevitable might relate to...or not...idk...

anyway that line comes from this sketch about a drunk dad tucking his son in at night....aww how cute!

I disagree with a lot of thoughtless posts on here. I was reading the archives.... ...ah i should go to bed...

Comment

Working...
                      X