Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are proud to present our newest underworld service.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zachsan
    so that's what they're calling me now, "the bank if need be". heh.
    I was wondering where all the cash in "the bank" went. What exactly have you guys been up to?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
      so that's what they're calling me now, "the bank if need be". heh.

Well hold that thought, because if Stylee ever actually comes through on his aspirations, I may just need your prowesses afterall.

BTW: how do you go with hell-mail inteception?????
      Fancy looking for a new a new forum anyway!!!

Lotus

Comment

People need to tread lightly sometimes....
        practice wu de

Comment

Are you sure you want me to do that?

I mean, what makes you think that I want her?

Comment

It was your idea.....
            practice wu de

Comment

Wow.

An underworld that defers to others.

So, who's in charge here? I mean, who's the godfather daddy?
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Satan
                Are you sure you want me to do that?

I mean, what makes you think that I want her?
                Because you enjoy kaos mmkkay! And you know as well as I do , that if anyone is going to entertain you on these grounds, it'll be my already entertained self. I hear my stay has been booked by long standing fans way back when , but seeing how I missed you last time, no promises , but just don't expect me til I get there

cheers and stick your welcome mat where you like !

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Either way, I'm the front man... Zach is the money man, and we share other tasks that need doing, and well, Satan sits atop the list as far as him holding the trump card, but let me stop there, I don't want to make the Feds' whole case.
                  practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                    I hear my stay has been booked by long standing fans way back when , but seeing how I missed you last time, no promises , but just don't expect me til I get there
                    I don't expect you.

You're here.

God give me the strength to be able to spend ten LONG days with you.

Comment

not bad, not bad....
                      practice wu de

Comment

Where'd yall run off to? I haven't seen a bet in months. Hell, I haven't seen you guys online for months.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Sorry, its been a while. I'll come up with something soon.
                          practice wu de

Comment

Yeah. It's the NFL postseason, and normally I would offer a bet on it, but I'm just too depressed about the Eagles to talk about football this year. But hey, the Flyers are lookin good. Maybe we'll do something about the Stanley Cup playoffs (which even less people on this board will care about, but anyway....)

Of course, those don't happen til April or May. So I'm fresh out of ideas for now.

Comment

Well, you can't offer a bet on it until I install the new version. Sorry. Waiting for them to code the "Forum Market" stuff, so I can implement that, and the docciedollars, again.

In the meantime, maybe you underworld guys can use the googlemap part of the site to hunt down BL...

And Maestro.

russbo.com

Comment

who wants to bet that the superbowl is gonna suck this year because it is in Detroit. I live and work in and around Detroit and they have wasted so much money on this. It will be fing hilarious when they do a city skyline shot and see all of the abandon buildings. Maybe Mayor hip-hop will pay someone off with city money to go burn them all down before the national media gets here. Detroit is an Fing joke. It has such potential but the gov't is so F'd up. Oh and they fired half the police and fire fighters. and mayor hip-hop had some stripper murdered at a party he had at the mayor's mansion. Probably won't hear any of that in the news. So who wants to bet something bad goes down during the super bowl?
                                "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Working...
                                X