Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are proud to present our newest underworld service.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The betting area is now functional.

I think.

Oh, and your docciedollars are back, but, you can't buy anything. Yet.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

who needs docciedollars when you level 21 and u can own everyone and your the first to beat vortex and loci..what good are they then
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Tetsumaru, you'd be amazed what they can do with a little creative camerawork. When they show shots of the Philly skyline during Monday Night Football it looks much more impressive than in real life. And I'm sure they'll offset Detroit skyline shots with shots of concept cars, or something like that.

And I also predict something bad will go down during the superbowl, the Seattle Seahawks.

Comment

haha, now thats how you run a forum, rofl

actually what really happened to the bank, i seemed to have lost quite a bit of money!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
            who needs docciedollars when you level 21 and u can own everyone and your the first to beat vortex and loci..what good are they then
            I seem to remember that those docciedollars, that "you don't need", got you a sweatshirt and a christmas present this year.

How soon they forget.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

you mean "docdollars" i cherish those now. docciedollars are for the inferno

listen, elephants never forget and neither do i lolo, ss is a little small on me but its nice to wear around the house, nothin id take clubbin. but the book is pretty sick
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

shit. I got them confused.
                I'll fix it...

and you won't take a russbo shirt "clubbin"? How else do you expect to get laid?

russbo.com

Comment

What?! I wanna buy shit, too! I remember one time I was donating all my docdollars away...what a shame. Atleast I got a tax deduction.
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

haha sukka

Comment

Working...
                    X