No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*takes a deeep breath* okay im gonna read it.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
      Damn girl, damn.

I don't even know where to start on that. You got more issues than national geographic.

This is a really unzen thing to say, but you ever get the feeling that 2/3 of the world are brain dead and never knew and most of the rest drink to pretend they don't ( lol @ irony ) or just have someone to play with??? ( insert favourite tired innocent face here ) Just lucky some us left after that find our way here

BL

Comment

I read your post. I got so lost. I grasped the parts about buying things in turn cheapening the relationship (that is, if you want something in return). And the dissatisfaction of clinging to bad lovers' flings, but I honestly didn't see where you were trying to go, or for that matter, how the hell qi had anything to do with anything.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
          This is a really unzen thing to say, but you ever get the feeling that 2/3 of the world are brain dead and never knew and most of the rest drink to pretend they don't ( lol @ irony ) or just have someone to play with??? ( insert favourite tired innocent face here ) Just lucky some us left after that find our way here

BL

Don't understand your logic or the 2/3 of the world thing or anything you have posted in the past? And no one else here knows what the heck you are trying to say or agrees with you. So why are you grouping yourself with others to make your point more convincing or valid, when there is no such group on your side?
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

lol, great post steve, I'd have to say I agree....

geez, this seems to have happend before.
            practice wu de

Comment

finally! im done! ive been reading it since my last post! hey btl... no offense but,

are you a dude?its just that if youre not then women ARE just as stupid as men! man... i thought i was the only one who thought so hard about sex! so hard i just stopped altogether.(its healthier safer and plus... you wont lose your chi) now everyday i just tune into martha stewerts living and totally get off on that instead.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Martha Stewart is hawt. But I bet she likes to be the man.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus

BL
                  You bring up valid points, but don't tie them toghether very well. I understand where you're trying to go, but I'm not sure there's anything at the end of that road.

Mostly venting is venting, but to those trying to interpret a vent as something else, it can be surprising and confusing. Recently, alot of my friends have been giving good buddhist relationship advice, and you reiterated it a few posts back.

Nonattatchment is the key to everything.
                  Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Frankly, I just like the line "you got more issues than time life magazine." But national geographic seemed more appropriate in this context.
                    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

• yo btl, since you gave me some good chi advice ill tell you this, a woman is the most powerful being, so do not give your power away for the world, unless one can give you the universe and more.(faithfullness and dedication to the utmost)

i just thought it was funny that you and i (male and female) share some same viewpoints on the woes of human sexuality.

Comment

• lol... oh jesus.

Originally posted by rob1357
                        hey btl... no offense but,

are you a dude?its just that if youre not then women ARE just as stupid as men! man...
                        Last edited by zachsan; 04-01-2005, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daodejing
                          Nonattatchment is the key to everything.
                          lol Daodejing because that was my whole point. It's hard to detatch from something you A. didn't identify and B. never bothered to understand. It has to do with qi ( as opposed so much so to sex ) because fetter and distraction and ill or unsorted emotion all comprimise your abilty to cultivate it and the level of awareness you can acheive beyond it.

As for Steve's comment about walking alone...... well dahh ........ unless you consider what and where qi ........................

Rob : If you're thinking woe, I don't think we're sharing as much as think. Power isn't information, it's knowledge of what to do with it....... if no-one listens or turns it into action, you give away nothing .

Blooming Lotus

Comment

• Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                            As for Steve's comment about walking alone...... well dahh ........ unless you consider what and where qi ........................
                            I commentted "about walking alone" ??? I did?
                            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Though I'm somehow unwittingly drawn to BL, the more she types, the less I get.

g
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
                                I commentted "about walking alone" ??? I did?

You did......................... ( pause for dramatic effect here then )

lol@ onesp1ng ................ if you're talking about sex, I understand completely . ..........

Something my Bujinkan sensei said the other day about oneness with the universe and 'hmwk'( @ the obvious sensei sir ) , brought this thread and the following comments to mind.

You see folks, for some of us, our daily ubiquitous aim is to be at one with the universe. To know it and to be aware we are constant part of it. ( Oneness with the universe has an extremely irrelevant and attractive magnetic iterpersonal qi biproduct all on it's own btw ).

So point is, if I myself have done those yards and consistently acheive that oneness and spend my time knowing the world that way and you have not ( or vice versa), despite all else "compatible" in that interaction, we just won't be on the same level of operandi and understanding. Oneness speaks for itself and doesn't as I said always even to be shared or explained directly. If you're not there you're just not and obviously that changes the whole dynamic of the interaction between us. You get it and you meet me there or you don't and either way, we're each where we are. Just luckily though, oneness is a solo journey anyway and tends to be complete all on it's own. And that's what I meant earlier.

cheers and good luck with it anyway.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X