X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, this is still going!?
    practice wu de

Comment

• just.... just..... try to say something that makes sense! for the love of god!

Just luckily though, oneness is a solo journey anyway and tends to be complete all on it's own.
      .....ugh.

Comment

• People look too deep to try to gather what is on the surface.
        practice wu de

Comment

• and some ppl never look deep enough and stay in the dark. ................ just aswell we have Stylee to guide us then ha .

B

Comment

• Geez, just when I was getting used to ignoring you, you come back to bite yourself in the ass....
            practice wu de

Comment

• Are you guys seriously that bitchy at eachother?
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• I just think it is funny...

how little some people get called on their stuff, and how badly others do get called. There are some very interesting things said, if you can read into it a bit... and I know I share suspisions about some things.... but we won't go there, at least not now.

Some people read a paper or two.... now they are experts.
                practice wu de

Comment

• Okay Mr. Emotive , but A. isn't it funny how that works and B. Isn't it funny how others altogether read a whooole lot more than a paper or two and still feel they could learn more again.

Michelle

Comment

• Her name is Michelle. We learn something here.

Nice name.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

• yeah, nice name...

Mr Emotive and how that works?

I'm confused, I haven't gotten emotional about anything since I had to put my hound down....
                      practice wu de

Comment

• That's why you play Mr.Evil ????

All I'm saying Stylee is that it's one thing to have receive information ( even if it's only through your mediations and particularly more so when it's in regard to subtlties ) but sharing it or giving some back on occassion is a balanced thing to do. ........ but take what you need, apparently there's ample for everyone. ............ don't worry, you're not the first person that's appeared emotionally selfish either. Caring is a good thing btw .......... getting sucked into a drama is not................unless you learn from it.

Now stop unleashing my mature side ........ the key was meant to be in subtlety!!! And you think I talk and think too much!

Lotus

Comment

• All I'm saying Stylee is that it's one thing to have receive information ( even if it's only through your mediations and particularly more so when it's in regard to subtlties
                          so you "receive information" when you are meditating? Who feeds you this information?

you're not the first person that's appeared emotionally selfish either
                          lol, thats funny...

how do I appear emotionally selfish... I'd like to hear. I'm just trying to lay some hints for some people, who can actually read into what I type, not just read it at it's top layer. I'm learning this from someone I respect, who sometimes makes this a true art form... lol.. but maybe we won't go there.

Sometimes people miss the forest see a bunch of trees.
                          practice wu de

Comment

• What are you, writting in code? The elipses tend to throw me off, but that's expected.

-500th post, baby!-
                            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaolinstylee
                              so you "receive information" when you are meditating? Who feeds you this information?

lol, thats funny...

how do I appear emotionally selfish... I'd like to hear. I'm just trying to lay some hints for some people, who can actually read into what I type, not just read it at it's top layer. I'm learning this from someone I respect, who sometimes makes this a true art form... lol.. but maybe we won't go there.

Sometimes people miss the forest see a bunch of trees.

lol.......... what an opportunist!!! nice word play though.

In emptying your mind you gain a diffrence awareness - correct??? As you come back into "normal" awarenes your insights get interperated with thought and words and concepts. It is my own brain that gives me those words in information I understand. I often make sense of or relate back that information through thoughts words and concepts that other ppl have used.

I have training any moment so I'll come back to the rest later. Something to ask yourself interim anyway.

B

Comment

• let me just interject here for a moment. i think it needs clarifying that shaolinstylee never accused BL of thinking too much, nor (to my knowledge), has anyone on this board.

doc, is it me or is this thread beginning to more and more resemble the "my personal opinion of doc" thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X