No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the accusation was thinking, or reading too little. Regardless, the ejaculation thread needs none of this bickering between SS and BL. The jizz thread is reserved for jizzing only.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• Speaking of ejaculation, why do girls complain so much when it gets in their eye?
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Because the sperm stays alive in their eye membrane and it's too wierd when they see stuff swimming around and nothing is there when they squint or look into the light.

I've asked them.

Comment

• Go out with fat chicks that wear glasses, and you won't have that problem.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

• The "grateful kind"?

Comment

• Nearly makes a woman want to develope an eating disorder and squint at her screen all day .....................wait a sec..............not likely boys !!!! ( btw , if you had a stick it up your as* smiley, you would have got that one instead )

Now there's some zen

BL

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsan
                let me just interject here for a moment. i think it needs clarifying that shaolinstylee never accused BL of thinking too much, nor (to my knowledge), has anyone on this board.

doc, is it me or is this thread beginning to more and more resemble the "my personal opinion of doc" thread?

lol, I like your style...

good catch.
                practice wu de

Comment

• So we're all still on for after life hell date then ?!

:P

B

Comment

• It is my own brain that gives me those words in information I understand.
                    Apparently so.

So we're all still on for after life hell date then ?!
                    No, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to try that sex vampirism thing on you.

----
                    It's just, you see, the opportunities are so abundant, endless even. You've got to be more careful... I, for one, am not finding enjoyment in this.......

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• I hear that God loves an optimist, so it's all sorted then

BL

Comment

• You need to be invited to hell....

or just be around long enough.

Always remember George Burns.
                        practice wu de

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul702
                          pressing the acupressure spot between Liu's anus and testicles which forces him to ejaculate.
                          Originally posted by Zhao Yun
                          In another variation of this basic idea, a man could indeed ejaculate, at least by contemporary understandings of this action. Suppose that a couple begins a training session and the man continues for a very long time without orgasm. But then, the moment of his climax approaches and his partner presses hard on his urethra between the scrotum and the anus just at the moment of ejaculation. This pressing will divert the seminal fluid into the bladder. Although the fluid thus diverted would eventually leave the body through urination, Daoists regarded it has having been "conserved."
                          Is it just my lack of understanding or is this a contradiction?

Comment

• Not sure how it gets diverted into the bladder, when during this moment, the urinary sphincter is forced closed.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

• Actually, I've heard about ejacaculation getting redirected.. as in the second quoted post.. but not from pressing between the scrotum and anus, but from just "holding it in"...
                              practice wu de

Comment

• "training session".... i ought to use that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X