Yeezy
    NFL Shop Official Online Store
    Nike UK
    Yeezy
    Yeezy 350

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    well, these shaolin guys give a lil more then a hug from what i hear(see yan ming thread

maybe thats what your after

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    I wonder if WKK gets hugs like that.

Without the fight, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    ill give u a hug, then we can fight afterwards, of course

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    I don't know about you guys, but I could use a few hugs like that.

Without the fight in the beginning, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Wonder
    replied
    [
    The one girl uses good internal force development when she gives the guy a hug
    looooooool

Wasn't that a type of hug fajin?!

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Well, you have to be at least impressed by the fact that people in Japan have set up a website for WKK.

The one girl uses good internal force development when she gives the guy a hug. Got to be impressed by that too Steve. Let's not get jaded and cynical like me now.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Wonder
    replied
    Wong Kiew Kit's female warriors

HI,
    I was browsing wong kiew kit's forum or Wahnam's forum--I usually browse MA forums for fun and knowledge-- and I suddenly came across this :

Dear Shaolin family and friends,

What a fantastic experience it has been learning from Sifu/Sigung in Japan. Thank you, Sifu, for coming all the way to Japan to teach everyone here.

I was delighted to see how the students, regardless of what level they were at (the participants ranged from near-beginners to senior-level students), were able to use genuine Shaolin Kungfu/Wahnam Taijiquan and spar convincingly.

As ever, they thrived under Sifu/Sigung’s guidance. Everyone graduated from the Wahnam Taijiquan/Shaolin Kungfu course with a clear sense of how to use Wahnam Taijiquan and Shaolin Kungfu to spar, as well as with a deeper understanding of the fact that age, size and gender are not the final determining factors of success.

I am pleased to add 2 video clips below, showing how the female warriors in Shaolin Wahnam can indeed spar. They are combat-efficient and more than capable of keeping up with men twice their size and physical strength. It is worth nothing that the reason why they are able to hold their own is because of their internal force development, and in particular because of the excellent training in sparring that they have received directly from Sifu/Sigung.
    When I read this I was just thrilled to watch the videos, but I personally found they are full of shit:

Steve

Leave a comment:

• poc
    replied
    I just knew chikung,it sound so fantastic

Leave a comment:

• Omar
    replied
    Originally posted by Maestro View Post
    REAL gung fu is HARD WORK. alot of really hard work, everyday over and over again. alot of genuine teachers nowadays DONT HOLD BACK KNOWLEDGE they dont have to, they just need people to put in the WORK u have to WORK kung fu isnt a magical cure its not mystical its none of that its what YOU make of it like anything else in this world
    This I agree with. Why all the other malice? I'ts just a waste of energy, exept a good bait for a internet fight

Especially your last line shows you do not really have much to say on the subject, it is quite nonsensical.

How do you for example know that I or others scam and lie? We might be neighbours or on opposite sides of the earth. Whatever you're angry for I hope it works out for you, be it serious or not. Or maybe you are just putting on a show for this forum? It might be part of the atmosphere here.

I know you will have to look very hard for a very long time to find people who do these things to such a small degree as Sifu's or other devoted Shaolin students.

Why? Because it is not possible to practise and progress within the Shaolin arts while doing these things. This goes for everyone, no matter what "style" or "school" one mentally belongs to. Borders exist only in peoples minds.
    And some "crazy" people like me might even suggest that minds might not exist.

Said simpler, you cannot be a honest person while you scam and lie.

Shall we continue posting "yes" and "no" in different funny and clever ways? Something interesting might eventually sprout.

Now I'm late for my daily cloudcleaning, can't let them get a foothold!

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    lolo

i come here regularly i just read or look at videos and stuff, been busy with life as im sure most everyone else is

if we wanna get some hits on the site we need to find mortal so i can insult him lolo then we can get shit crackin

Leave a comment:

• Firbolg
    replied
    8 minute abs
    Dude everyone knows 7 minutes is where it's at.

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    maestro! long time no read fool!

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Maestro, spoken like a true master of sarcasm...

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    lolo it must be like an annual thing for wkk agents to come to various forums and do this. i dont know why or for what reason they keep coming back but im assuming its the free marketing..either way

OMAR, if your "sifu" could do half of what he says he would be rich beyond his wildest dreams but only for a few days or weeks maybe, however long it would take the big drug corps to murder him lolo

u know talk really is cheap, i really feel bad for people who dont get to experience real gung fu training, because if you dont know then anyone could convince that what they are teaching is the real deal. and its sad.

the fact that wong kiew kit says you can learn this and that in a matter of months reminds me of 8 minute abs or something. and everything these people say is a LIE, for future readers dont believe these people they are scamming you. DONT GO TO MALAYSIA lolo, dont pay him dont take this guys seminar its BS

if u want to learn real gung fu or Qi gong u have to understand what it is your looking for FIRST then u go looking. DOC can help you, if anyone reads this and wants to learn for real DOC will help u email me at mysticlama@yahoo.com and I can help u.

REAL gung fu is HARD WORK. alot of really hard work, everyday over and over again. alot of genuine teachers nowadays DONT HOLD BACK KNOWLEDGE they dont have to, they just need people to put in the WORK u have to WORK kung fu isnt a magical cure its not mystical its none of that its what YOU make of it like anything else in this world

dont be fooled and **** omar and all of wkks students they are liars they scam and are liars

Leave a comment:

Working...
X