Shi Yan Ming: More commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of thought so.

Doesn't anyone kind of see that as "strange"? Using "Shi Yan Ming" officially?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

NYMFC lolo
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

wasn't this get rid of the wushu...what's with the name change.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

The thread was split because the subject took a major detour. Just trying to keep things organized, as usual, for people's future reference.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

I wanted to post this on the get rid of the wushu thread to show everyone why wushu is way underrated. For the record these guys are way better then any traditional nerds I have seen. Not to say traditonal is bad. But this is why we should never get rid of the wushu!

Comment

Cool vid, looks like fun.

Wouldn't wanna have sweaty palms while swinging those swords around like that in a room full of people though..

Just out of curiosity - typically until what age can people fling themselves through the air like that? Do any of the older masters/coaches still do the acrobatic stuff or do they keep feet firmly on the ground and just teach others to fly?

Comment

The master SifuChenYing is 43. My teacher is 43 and they can do the hardest wushu flips pefect with lots of air.

Comment

so long as you keep up your training you shouldn't really deteriorate.
                  "Arhat, I am your father..."
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

My teacher is mid fourties now too... he can do some ish...
                    practice wu de

Comment

Oh Sifu Grados is in his 40's also and he is an untouchable fighter. Not wushu guy but he kicks mighty ass.

Comment

Quicktime effed up my firefox. Now I can't see any of the grados vids or the chen ying link you posted.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I couldn't download Chenyings either. Try downloading real player. It's free and I like it better than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                          X