Shi Yan Ming just read lolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm... I think I understand that...

Honestly though.... is there any other place in the NYC area that can match the training intensity at USAST.... No seriously is there??? I'm asking a question...

Comment

yes...theres a woamn who teaches shaolin on staten island...and a work out is only as intense as you make it
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

"and a work out is only as intense as you make it"

holy shit, tetsumaru actually contributed something worth reading.

this statement is very true and is what i would have said if he hadnt done it first. but, this is obvious. that is why i dont understand u USAST people, u guys ALWAYS say this. as if your special lolo. from what tetsumaru has told me USAST isnt impressive at all, but i would like to see this "hardcore" training for myself lolo

seriously though, what have you ever done in life that challenges you without you putting in the effort and dedication to challenge yourself

training under both my sifus there were better and worse students, some had better flexibility, some had better cardio..whatever. but the real martial artist should have all of these, not just be really strong or really fast or whatever, u have to become what gung fu demands of you, if not, your not a chinese martial artist.

as for places to train...you live in NYC, theres only about a million good, gung fu masters that live there, if u cant find one(you havent yet lolo) theres something wrong with u
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

There is something I enjoy about the traditional aspect of it... I've seen and heard of a few good Wushu schools.... Met alot of ex-temple people there that talked about the same stuff I did.... Not sure if I'm a big fan of wushu though honestly....

I've heard similar or worse stories of other Shaolin schools in the area too...

Comment

Heng Yi, you are not the only one. LOTS of these of so called martial monks have great kungfu, but their moral is by the floor.

You have to decide to train with someone that is a great performer but has a shit life or someone that has found how to use this tool called kungfu for his daily life.

It is "normal" for these people to behave like that, because most of his instructors and masters are like that.

I would look for the old Masters, like Master Shi De Cheng, the other that is on Florida and is sanshou coach for USA, Master Chan Poi if you are looking for Temple Boxing.

Heng Yi, remember that you are close than me. I have to take airplanes from other country to reach the Masters you have in your own country.

There is also a student of Master Shi De Cheng at Canada, Master Yuan i think, but i do not know of his behavior.

You are always have the power of change.
            Hector Villarruel
            Guadalajara, Jalisco
            Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by doc
              I'm being deceptive out of simple courtesy.
              Now i guess the question is: Who are you extending a courtesy to by not saying anything...Heng Yi or SYM?

Comment

are you a moron? who do u think u jackass

all this talk is gay, i never wanted this thread to be gay, which it is at this point very flippin gay because of u corny posters

teachers of martial arts arent supposed to be perfect they are human, but the load of shit this monk and what sounds like alot of the other ones hand out on a regular basis is ridiculous

these monks are NOT even that good lolo. all they got is good wushu and some OK iron body skills, guolins iron body is the only one which really impressed me anyway, yan mings is just about average

if this guy wants to train in wushu his whole life let him

these poor students dont know shit about traditional ANYTHING ive seen yan mings students and disciples perform they are shit.

hows that for courtesy

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
                  are you a moron? who do u think u jackass
                  I wanted to hear DOC answer Dipshit (I can also return the courtesy)

Comment

Were you abused as a child Maestro??? Or do you not have any friends or something??? so much anger.....

Try breathing 10 deep breaths before posting next time see if that helps...

Comment

"Were you abused as a child Maestro??? Or do you not have any friends or something??? so much anger....."

was never abused, but i wouldnt mind abuseing your face with my fist. and i have plenty of friends, actually more then id care for sometimes.

and im sorry if you become upset after reading my posts, but im naturally agressive, and i dont like swimming in a sea of bullshit as doc would say, unlike you obviously since your a student of yan ming.

if someone wastes forum space and says some corny bullshit like little brother with his little fag posts, i cant help but call him out on his stupid shit.

deal with it or leave lolo, much like the answer youve been getting about yan mings huh lolo

Comment

If you need a hug maestro I am there for you.... A nice long hug might help.... Just cry out your worries and problems....

Though I doubt your fists could do anything to my face.... Sorry...

Comment

lol maestro doesn't need a hug he needs a job.
                          "Arhat, I am your father..."
                          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

"lol maestro doesn't need a hug he needs a job."

correction. i need a GOOD job. dunkin donuts just dont cut it.

"Though I doubt your fists could do anything to my face.... Sorry..."

anytime u wanna find out just hit me up on my nextel brewske, i was getting used to fighting every day and i sort of miss throwing down, u wanna feel what shaolin is all about im happy to oblige.

Comment

Your sure you wouldnt be feeling what shaolin is about????

Your rather slow man... You realize I'm just ****ing with you to get a rise out of you.... Thats funny to me it makes me laugh....

Comment

yea i bet, so are wushu students used to makeing hollow threats or what?

"Your sure you wouldnt be feeling what shaolin is about????"

i "feel" what shaolin is about everyday because i practice REAL shaolin gung fu. something that is as foreign to you as *****. like i said, if u want to experience what a real shaolin gung fu practitioner is capable of come and see me, thats the closest youll get to experienceing shaolin anytime soon lolo

Comment

Working...
                                X