No announcement yet.

Shi Yan Ming just read lolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats your real name heng yi? ill make a note of that if i come to visit rich and andrew at the temple, well see whos dillusional
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Taiji Day in Central Park

Hey Maestro...did you happen to see the old man with the green jacket playing push hands with the black dude (the one with the super low haircut and dark blue colored clothes)?

***Or were you too busy watching the guy with the Versace-like shirt on demonstrating that strange sword form (from the "Rainbow Dance" Taiji school) while his other "Matrixy" students were doing a form with their sunglasses and long silky gowns on? OMG that was good...i wish I had it on tape for everyone to see...

*Doc, if you don't have a place for weird/funny looking "supposed" martials arts/mcdojo videos...this guy would have made you create one...WOW!!!

Comment

My real name is Alah Bin Rashid Muhammad Rashid Rashid Serge Ruslan Absolute Smirnoff

Comment

little brother i dont live in NYC, so i wasnt at taijiday in NYC central park, although ive wanted to go the last couple times i kept saying id go to nyc for taiji day i never do, to much dough and whenever i go to NYC i get lost and aggrovated.

at my taijiday though..there were some characters. there hasnt been a year yet someone hasnt challenged me to "push" which always turns into stand up grappling to see who has the biggest dick and structure - root.

i havent been bested yet, i do think its funny watching people i threw around like ragdolls the year before doing demos and acting all supereme this year lolo

funny line atleast to me this year, being the laughing wallflower that i am

"5 year student of some taiji fool" pushing with all his might, towering over me tryin to move me "hey man u have really good structure" me "heheh, well its easy when my sifu is onassis" taiji fool "OH, hes really good" "yep" then i shove him and he flys back, taiji fool "heheh, ok that was cool"

yea and my sifu was handling people there like children, thats prolly why this guy said that to me

nice to know someone on russbo actually has any interest at all in the neijia.

Comment

Maestro, got any pics of these DD babes? Curious to see what your taste in women is like.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I don't know how to push hands. All I know in terms of these drills is chi sau.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

doc i have no digi cameras or anything, my sister does but shes pregnant and if youve had any exp with preggy girls they arent always the easiest to talk to...

if she lived with me id be different id just steal it but she lives with bf

and push hands "tui shou" is like stand up grappling. at the advanced levels thats all it basically is because they move around. most there is single hand, double hand, free style(which is basically stand up grappling) and you can do either fixed step where you DO NO move and have to depend more on structure and root, or you can do moving tui shou

the only diff between taiji people and greco romans or any wrestlers is they will redirect force, they will use all the wrestling type moves they can go for legs, ankles if they want they can throw you or lock you up whatever, ive done many of these things to my seniors just listening to sifu and sticking to the most important energy sun lu tangs daughter passed on to him which everyone knows but never utilizes aswell as WE DO HAHAH lolo

Comment

Maestro got fired now works in DD? LOLOLO What a loser. That made my day. LOLOLO. I love it! ! ! ! ! What a loser!! No wonder your old Sifu disowned your little wanna bee thug ass! !

Anytime baby you let me know and I'll punch your face right in. Anytime. But you'll probably just back down again since you are such a pauper that NY is too expensive for you to travel to. How much is the train 10 bucks? LOSER!

Comment

lolo, actually dunkin donuts fired me. lolo

and loser..lolo i might not make as much as your punkass banker ass but atleast i get more bitches, you and your 4 girl friends you little beta male fag

is that why u are so angry and ur first post back here is directed to me in anger? lolo. i pity you, im sorry u hate me

and actually its about 20 in gas to get to the train, 50 to nyc, if i drive it will be less most likely..but last time i drove to nyc it wasnt good, not to mention i couldnt find NYC shaolin temple for like 3 hours.

its ok though i got a new job makeing more $$$$ maybe i can pay u a visit... lolo but of course, you with all your wealth will never come here, because your so busy with all your bitches lolo

Comment

hey btw this is what russbo needs, mortal and the rest of the tough guys need to come back and challenge me to mortal combat lolo.

that will get these threads going..i just realised that, its been really dead here after the hacking.

since its my day off him..i guess ill say... oh yea, mortal so my sifu disowned me right? thats why the last time i saw him at taijiday he approached me talked to me

hmm, anyway...YEA! lets get some insulting going on **** it lolo

mortal i read on shaolin wolf u had 4 girl friends and your what over 30 years old? lolo, you loser. you make fun because i work at a nickel and dime job, im 21 years old lolo. not only that yea i make less dough then you but atleast i will own your little punk ass in anything u can dream of except for counting lolo

heres some math for you mortal

my fist plus my foot equals what? the answer is you getting knocked out and me laughing lolo

Comment

What's wrong with working at Dunkin Donuts?

I used to work at a Jreck Subway... Well, that's another story.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

well, theres alot wrong with working at dunkin donuts. atleast the one i worked at...

actually i dunno i look down on alot of those places aswell but i dont judge people cause where they work...

but.. i do know a kid who got an iced coffe at 12 at night and one of the workers shit in his drink

and i got fired over the phone at 3 am because i didnt want to stay till 10 am after being there since 9pm. they switched the schedule the day i came in and never told me, the manager was like "so do u want me to come in" me "yea" hes like "ok **slight pause** your fired" i was like click, took off my headphones and walked out...

i remember when i went to get my last check the manager wanted to "talk" to me in his office. i get in there and he shuts the door and the next thing u know hes yelling at me. well limme tell ya, that caught me by surprise.

apparently he was pissed i left the store open and unattended at 3 am. well after the intial "what do u think u were doing leaving the store!!!" i fliped out cussing and yelling and all that. then we took it to the lobby and i made a big scene

all that cause he didnt want to come in at 3 am. and ridiculously enough he gave me no ultimatum or however thats spelled. i dunno how many 16-17 hour shifts ive worked for those miserable ****s. dunno how many times ive come in off the schedule

so....yea, there really is alot wrong with DD lolo..

Comment

Working...
                          X