No announcement yet.

Shi Yan Ming just read lolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool tehn you practice "real" shaolin.... Who is your Shifu? Where do you study? Seriously I am interested...

Comment

"Thats cool tehn you practice "real" shaolin.... Who is your Shifu? Where do you study? Seriously I am interested..."

the reason i say "real" is because its just that. compareing wushu and real shaolin training is like compareing jogging for fun to running a marathon and thats not an exagerration.

and my spot has already been blow on my sifu, whom i tried to keep hidden for over a year now untill anthony aka faggot named damo sword on shaolin wolf went and ratted me out to my sifu. theres a thread about it here and on shaolin wolf.

i train in connecticut where i live, but i study under no one. i left my sifu last june to pursue my own interests other then his curriculum. he taught the system and focused on fighting and sensitivity of the bridge. i wanted to focus on my small golden bell(iron body) and my hung ga. and since none of his students could keep up with me i decided it wasnt worth it

last i saw him was last saturday at world taiji qi gong day.
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

what do the rest of his students have to do with anything.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Don't you get it Arhat.... The rest of the students wern't a good as him so he HAD to leave.... Thats why I'm so upset with shifu and temple... GOD don't you know ANYTHING.....

Maestro: I feel sorry for you... I will lite 3 incense for you tonight and say a pray for your saftey... Someone with that much anger is bound for some trouble eventually..

Comment

language note:

when you add "ing" to verbs that end with an "e", the "e" is dropped....
            (ex. abuseing = abusing /compareing = comparing / makeing = making /experienceing - experiencing) you see?

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

"what do the rest of his students have to do with anything."

this is what im talking about, if you understood what i said you wouldnt ask this question. my first sifu focuses on fighting and sensitivity of the bridge, which means 2/3 of his class is drilling with the other students, which means hands on, sensitivity training, and all around partner drills.

what his students have to do with anything is really everything, not only did i more often then not lead his class i had to teach people who didnt know anything, and i didnt go there for that. i ALSO didnt go there to have people who trained there longer then me bitch to me about me going to fast, or hitting to hard or whatever other excuse they had for not being up to par.

eventually i just stopped giveing them anything but 30-40% of what i had. and that went on for months. NOT to mention he taught us as a group, like a "family"

thats great and everything but ummmm...when you really are better then everyone, and you learn way faster, and you actually LISTEN to your sifu and do what he demands, and yet the rest of the group is giveing just about 50% of what they really could give as human beings, i found it very irritateing to be kept in the same mold.

ontop of that i couldnt even show my sifu my TRUE potential, whenever we did solo drills i had to slow down, and then onassis would get angry with ME because he thought i wasnt giveing my ALL when thats ALL i ever want to do is give 110% everytime. he would say things like faster then i would show him and hed get a SURPRISED look on his face and then he would shut up, that surprised look pained me because i always had to hold back espcially in the last year i was there

i remember another time when we were doing a drill to develope fast hands and speed and sifu left the room and i just unleashed and everyone stopped and stared at me like i was crazy. they said OH HOHO NEO, i was like...whatever. then they were like, why dont u do that for sifu? i just shook my head and said why dont you?

anyway , theres your answer

and onesp1ng i could really give a **** about my grammar

and heng yi, get off my nuts faggot. go cry about your punk ass sifu somewhere else, now the gloves are coming off. your sifu is a bitch ass wushu instructor, u wonder why his curriculum is the same as jet lis growing up its because hes a wushu coach that does iron body. deny that shit all u want but u wasted 4 years with a wushu coach that doesnt even coach

whereas i trained with real masters here and in china and i have no doubts i could handle your punk ass with 1 arm tied behind me back.

in other words eat shit.

Comment

giveing = giving

irritateing = irritating

-------------

I believe this is called spelling...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

this is getting better.

you're almost as misunderstood/awesome as mortal.

I was supposed to gather all that...what the fu¢k do I look like, Karnak? Those are hair horns not a turban.

Secondly, it's called conversation pud, something I have a passing interest in when it comes to you, because you repeat tons of shit I already know like you just chipped out the first stone wheel. You grew up alot but you still got a ways to go.

You're waxing over a guy who forgot xiao hong chuan. You really know internal energy!!! Pretty soon I guess you'll start seeing energy like your WKK buddy Dan.

Hopefully when you stop pitching dough circles you can really afford to come to NY.

I can't wait to meet you and hunt out pizza.

*****edited to put in fuçk******
                  "Arhat, I am your father..."
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I know life may be social awkward for you Maestor but its ok... I love you and will be your friend..... we can hold hands together and skip in the park while discussing our problems.... Plus you always have a shoulder to cry on....

Comment

i wasnt trying to bite your head off rich, it was the fact that heng yi thinks i have an elitist attitude when i dont, i was the most humble person in my class. if i happened to throw someone into a wall, or accidentally punch them in the head because they bong sau was wack, i was always the first to apologize and try and help. and i always tried to help my gung fu brothers excell, i tried REALLY hard actually in my last couple months because just being around my sifu i learned loads, and i thought if i could get them more powerful/skilled i would have some good training partners. but that never happened

"You really know internal energy!!! Pretty soon I guess you'll start seeing energy like your WKK buddy Dan."

i dont remember saying anything about internal energy, but internal energy is a huge part of shaolin. its really just a neccessary espcially if u train in iron body or iron palm or a gong of that nature. but more then that really because without it your gung fu is dead.

and some time we will get together, although i was hopeing my next trip to NYC would be to dessimate mortal in his own kwoon, regardless u say youve heard what ive got to say but do u really know what im saying? its often times very hard to tell on the internet, maybe u will be surprised i may have some things to show you that you arent aware of.

Comment

hopeing? No, you meant "hoping," right?
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by little brother
                          I wanted to hear DOC answer Dipshit (I can also return the courtesy)
                          Heng Yi has no reason to be afforded my courtesy.

And Maestro, be happy man. You must meet some really cute, and really fat, chicks at Dunkin Donuts.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

No please don't strain yourself doc.... Its ok....lol

Comment

actually doc, the girls ive been meeting at DD are cute. my girlfriend actually picked me up at dd lolo, i guess she was spying on me and decided to get the cute shaolin masters phone#..

besides that i got all the girls at DD on lock, i could have any of em, i went with the aggresive one with the tongue ring

Comment

Its ok Maestro I still love you no matter how dillusional you become.... We can take that walk on the beach anytime.... and listen to the caw caw caw of the gulls...

Comment

Working...
                                X