No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey, you guys forgotthis option, jack-o bribes jury and judge and gets away like o.j., we all know thats whats gonna happen.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• I don't really think Xing is the black sheep of the group, unless your referring to his hypocriticalness. Actually it just appears that he thinks he knows a great deal about a lot of things, is highly educated, and hopes to push opinions on others. Later when people disagree or find contradictions in his arguments, he simply changes his original argument to suit the situation, and so on.

Do you understand how many people in this world are religious and how many of them have differing views, yet claim to be apart of the same denomination?

And though you continue to make slurs about him based on your own notions and ideas, I can't remember a time when Doc claimed to be "this or that." He has knowledge of certain things, and, from my perspective, does what he can to share. He's even said that he's a "bad buddist." Why would a "good buddhist" go on to call him a "coward" and a "little chicken sh!t." I really find your thinking to be highly skewed and irrational.

But, on one level your're right, it does bother me to see a person of such high moral standards doing the same thing that he himself finds so detestable....

i gather you don't much like being talked to unless it's to kiss your ass.
      got that same feeling...

g
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• I just wanted to get my point across about the whole MJ case and the cheap jokes that include the children who may have been sexual abused and so on. I hope I did get it across. Maybe not though. People are too stuck on my "way" of getting it across rather than actually seeing my point. Except maybe Dogchow and a couple others.

Anyway, the personal things I said about Doc in the last posts were just to get you guys going cuz it's funny. I didn't know he had a defensive boyfriend. It's not bad to have the girls defending you, but... I don't know him well enough, nor do I wish to. But about the Buddhist thing, it just confuses me how someone takes vows to be a Buddhist disciple and acts this way everyday. I find it very strange and disrespectful. If you realize you aren't doing right, you should either try to make a change or take back your vows, seriously. As I said in the old thread about Doc, he seemed very much to not even care about Buddhism and what being a disciple means. Like he just did it cuz it would be cool and he can get an inside scoop on Shao Lin cuz he's rich and selfish, in this sense. He's just very disrespectful to Buddhism and even the ceremonies, while many Buddhists don't even have the blessing of a small group to meditate with. That's my only beef with Doc.

The rest of you who like to put your nose in my ass, I didn't invite you. So, go somewhere.

P.S. I'm going out of town for four days. So, I'll miss replies. Don't think I'm hiding from you. You can take this time to make your attacks on me if you wish. I will reply Sunday or Monday.

Comment

• ^ doc has made yet another hannibal lecter type enemy, i suggest that we all give jack-o a very sincere apology from the bottom of our pockets. thats what he's gonna do.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• OK, I'm still not sure where this whole thing about Doc being a buddhist disciple is coming from.

Doc, are you an ordained Shaolin priest?????? Man, i gotta come back over there and interview that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogchow108
              OK, I'm still not sure where this whole thing about Doc being a buddhist disciple is coming from.

Shaolin priest??????
              Ohhh, you were thinking of daoism I think ! ................ they seem to do the "priest " thing as far's I know

cheers
              BL

Comment

• BL, The "ordained Shaolin priest" thing is a inside Las Vegas Joke. Too much to explain and I am not going to... Don't worry about it.
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• If you get the whole "church" thing, then it's pretty self explanitory, but XJ was referring to Doc's dicipleship and hence, monkhood.
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                    If you get the whole "church" thing, then it's pretty self explanitory, but XJ was referring to Doc's dicipleship and hence, monkhood.

Nothing to do with this.
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Dude, it would make a great thread.

Comment

• Wow, XJ's getting a little hateful here. Looks like we've got another ret law on our hands.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

• hmm... doc is bald...monks are bald... does that make him a monk??? duuun duuun duuuuuuuuun!!!

Comment

• that gives me an idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsan
                              that gives me an idea.
                              When Zach gets an idea, we should all be scared...

this isn't going to go down like our last experiment, is it?

lol
                              practice wu de

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob1357
                                hmm... doc is bald...monks are bald... does that make him a monk??? duuun duuun duuuuuuuuun!!!
                                Rob, find and read this post: Forum / Library > SHAOLIN COMMUNITY SERVICES > "Dear doc..." Questions directed solely to the great bald one... Real Shaolin gong fu masters: What's in a name....

not sure how to link to it, but you might find out the answer to your question.

Comment

Working...
                                X