X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure !

Comment

• BTL, please forgive me...I honestly can't understand your posts. Could you or somebody else please maybe condense your exact argument down into a few statements?
      -Jesse Pasleytm
      "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

• Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
        I'm sure !
        I

am

sure ( shoor or shuwer)

BL

Comment

• Originally posted by pazman
          BTL, please forgive me...I honestly can't understand your posts. Could you or somebody else please maybe condense your exact argument down into a few statements?

On a real note though, I don't really think so. It's a complicated case and I'm glad that it's in good hands.

This is only my opinion but I think there is a great case to be made of intectual property and diffrent precedences. I also am aware that in Chinas, last 50 yrs of political history, shaolin has been under some adaptions. These have had a host of repercussion.

What about the 5th amendment and the right to dissolve relations?? I can't say I've seen it ( getting around to it though ) , but that's what it relates to right? .........?????

Comment

• Seriously though......

You want to make a case for the "traditional"......

Lets hear it.
            practice wu de

Comment

• BL, I honestly can't tell if you've been talking to J. Krishnamurti lately, or Mr. Ret Law..

Just baffled,

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Originally posted by shaolinstylee
                Seriously though......

You want to make a case for the "traditional"......

Lets hear it.
                lol........That's a little request then isn't it Stylee.........

Firstly, I have no desire at all to assert myself in that capacity as far as this is concerned. Besides being someone elses job and lifetime commitment, sometimes the hands of fate ( or the courts ) 'll just do what they do
                Sorry Stylee.......... but even if either of our opinions or input were even going to matter ( which unless you're the judge on that seat it doesn't excpet in potential support either way down the track and after the verdict making anything now speculation and opinion that may not even be presented in the decisionmaking process .............besides it's IP....ppl have rights about that ) , you should feel free to investigate a possible argument for it on your time and contemplate your insights. Talk to you in a couple of yrs.

cheers

BL
                Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-10-2005, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• What about the 5th amendment and the right to dissolve relations?? I can't say I've seen it ( getting around to it though ) , but that's what it relates to right? .........?????
                  Well, now I'm lost.

I could right a book with this....
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

• Now, back to some more intelligent discussion.

Steve wanted to know who Grandmaster The was, at the shaolinarizona.com web site.

Just more fodder for Yongxin's lawsuit machine...
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• lol, it's been a while since there has been a the' or Shaolin Do convo here...
                      practice wu de

Comment

• Stylee and Pazman : have you read this yet :

Yes to all questions!*
                        *Hey, if it worked for Yoko to court John, it's gotta work, right?

I'm sure we've covered this before, but Songshan Shaolin has thousands upon thousands of students in the area. They just did a demonstration last year that had 45,000 students. Among those 45,000, you'll find wushu, sanda, TKD, muslim styles, even a weird version of cardiokickboxing. And you'll find authentic traditional Shaolin there too. You'll find authentic traditional Shaolin outside Shaolin as well, in Taiwan, in other styles, all over. But there are no guarantees with any place, style or country. If you think you can find traditional shaolin in kuntaw, I bet I can find 'wushu' kuntaw too (using the term wushu rather loosely here, but you should know what I mean.) Shaolin is much more than just martial arts techniques - check out our 2005 Shaolin special for more details on why. If you want an easy answer on who has the real Shaolin, you're not really on the Shaolin path. Try something less metaphysical, like tennis perhaps.

And don't call me 'sir' - I'm as good as you.

???????? .................... Just wondered

BL
                        Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-12-2005, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• um, yeah, what does that have to do with this..

and at least give Gene credit.....
                          practice wu de

Comment

• Let's not clutter up this thread with shit. It's an important topic.

And remember something: don't take what you read in magazines as gospel. They're influenced to various degrees by the people that they write about, and, by the people that advertise in them.

russbo.com

Comment

• Ok. So in what I expect to be my last post on this thread, what it boils down to imo is that as we all are aware, for many ppl many places world over, the term "shaolin" is implicative of a whole modus operandi of it's own consiting of chan and doctrine and also of gongfu and further is a term acknowledged to describe a system of belief designed to better the world and create a means for ppl to operate in peace and harmony. To reduce it to a bunch of techniques and simple bodily movements is to sell the world short.

From here, as far as I'm conmcerned, it's in the hands of ShiYongxin and that's a big godspeed from me!

cheers and amitopho
                              Blooming Lotus

Comment

• before I drop it...................

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
                                um, yeah, what does that have to do with this..

and at least give Gene credit.....

You asked is what and B. how about you give me credit???!!! It's not my fault I came up with the same logic as a disciple some days ago. And the uni wonders why I'm reluctant to accept my invite as their exclusive chan international alumnus and lifelong associate to their Renaissance Honor Society for my phd studies in preservation and transliteration for Chan. ............................... guess there's some things the world just aint ready to hear from a fml! Glory vs goal????????????????

Whatever anyway. Happy journeys

BL

Comment

Working...
                                X