Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that's the crux for most of them isn't it. Nicely put .

BL

Comment

BTL, please forgive me...I honestly can't understand your posts. Could you or somebody else please maybe condense your exact argument down into a few statements?
      -Jesse Pasleytm
      "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

BL, I honestly can't tell if you've been talking to J. Krishnamurti lately, or Mr. Ret Law..

Just baffled,

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

News from BEIJING EVENING NEWSPAPER , May 7th, 2005 ,

<< GREAT DESERT SHAOLIN>> revealling the real shaolin kungfu
          yesterday, the TV serial play <<great desert shaolin>>started to shoot in Beijing. Deci ,Chan master , from shaolin Temple,composes a 20 series TV play with his personal experience, telling his own lifetime of frustrations, filling with legend of his emotion world, and the stories about his first--creating the LIUHE(six connections) therapy/treatment to cure the sick . Deci attends the release news meeting about the starting shooting accompany by his disciple Xinghui.and the old famous artist , Yuyang is the artist consultant, and the old master of Saholin temple, Suxi , autographed the title /name of the play.

Deci introduced, the theme of the <<great dessert shaolin>> is punishing evial and praising good. it is not about hunting for novelty about shaolin, filled with acrobatic fighting and trick shots/special effects, but reveals the real shaolin kungfu." the play is my real personal experiernce , when i was younger and was compelled to leave shaolin to desert , telling a true life of the younger generation nurtured by Chairman Mao Thought about supporting the construction of the border areas and the frontier fortress minority nationality pastoral areas. i hope the true story which describing the human nature had better shoot without any ornate style , persuing the trueth , which lost from fluorescent screen, subsidizing the crisis of modern people's hearts, returning a healthy trends world."

It's said Deci will act himself of middle-aged.

Comment

For comprehensive locksmith services, you can count on locksmith Monterey CA to deliver excellent results. We offer a full range of services, including lock installation, repair, and key duplication for residential and commercial clients. Our locksmiths are not only skilled but also friendly and professional, ensuring that you feel comfortable and confident in the security of your property. With our quick response times and attention to detail, we strive to be the top choice for locksmith services in Monterey.​

Comment

Working...
            X