No announcement yet.

how shaolin monks jump so high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been told by by instructor that the monks dig a hole then they jump out of that hole for a a period of time. Then every day that goes by they take one more scoop of dirt out of the hole and keep doing that for months.

Comment

some people might not be superhuman but there must be at least 1 person out of the billion people that populate the world that either can jump the eight ft. or atleast close.

Comment

You're building up quite the signature line. Killed Jesus.

How come no one talks about me like that anymore? I feel, so, unloved...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by famenchuan
          I have been told by by instructor that the monks dig a hole then they jump out of that hole for a a period of time. Then every day that goes by they take one more scoop of dirt out of the hole and keep doing that for months.
          Time to get an instructor that's not full of shit.

LOL
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

haha... i don't ask for these things, they just come to me.

Originally posted by hunggar415
            some people might not be superhuman but there must be at least 1 person out of the billion people that populate the world that either can jump the eight ft. or atleast close
            there are people who can get close. namely, the guy who got to 6.89 feet. that record will probably be broken at some point in the future, but nobody is going to get to 8 feet, unless they're an especially limber giant or something. or hey, an alien.

Comment

Originally posted by Asger
              no one is forcing you to read it
              and nobody forced you to respond

Zach, rip 'em a new asshole.

Comment

very true dogchow, i have only one thing to say good times, good times indeed

Comment

Seriously though, this is ridiculous. At least the Qi arguement, though also ridiculous, was slightly productive in some ways. This is just downright stupid.

Comment

LOLO! I could jump 10 feet! Who says I can't. You don't know me! Don't hate!

Comment

Damo could walk on water and so could Jesus

Comment

until i whacked 'em, that is.

Comment

Shaolin monks are the cream of the crop. They can jump ten feet, whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it, then I will cry.

I bet the shaolin monks could have build all three pyramids in less than 3 months.

By roughly 14%, you can tell most scientists agree that Shaolin monks can defeat ninjas. And we all know how totally sweet ninjas are. It's just sad that the monks are even sweeter.

They can jump 10 feet. Hell, they can fly, Zach, you Killer of Lords.
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

they might be able to fly, but i can defeat both ninjas AND shaolin monks, when it comes to FLIPPING OUT and wailing on my guitar. how do you think i took care of jesus???

Comment

Touche...But only probably because you were a total pirate and snuck up on Jesus, when he wasn't hanging out with his ninja and monk buddies.

Coward.
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

truth be told..
                                Doc's got the most hops outa anyone here....

he's cashing in those frequent flier miles as we speak, lol.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X